chapter 530 Leaving the Wilderness

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi have been in Shiwanda Mountain for seven or eight years.

    In the past few years, Ye Fan's cultivation base has been limited, but his ability to kill monsters has become more and more mature.

    "There is news from the Shaodong family. It is said that the people from the Shao family who came to the assessment have arrived. We can leave immediately. I think it is better for us to rush back to the Wanzu Commercial Bank as soon as possible." Bai Yunxi can trust Shao Yundong, but, no He trusted the people around Shao Yundong too much.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Alright, it's almost time to leave, I don't know if it's my illusion, I always feel that the wild beasts I encountered recently seem to have become a little more cunning, and they have fluttered a few times before. Empty."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Desolate beasts will also grow, and there should be a unique means of communication between high-level desolate beasts.

    Ye Fan killed several wild beasts in the Hundred Tribulations Realm, and other wild beasts would naturally be on guard.

    "The people from the Shao family are finally here. It looks like they can leave here soon." Ye Fan's eyes shone with a bit of scorching light.

    Although there are many special products in the Wilderness Continent, but, if I really want to say it, the fairy crystal is the most real. Ye Fan has heard a lot of other continents in the Middle Continent. The land is full of middle-grade fairy crystals, which are very profitable. Go get acquainted.

    After hearing from Shao Yundong, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi set off for the Wanzu Mall.

    "You two are back!" Shao Yundong looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi with enthusiasm.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Shao Yundong and said, "The Shao Dong family is in a good mood!"

    Shao Yundong smiled and said, "The people above have sent us over, and we can leave the wild continent right away." People, have a high evaluation of Shao Yundong and affirmed his business ability. Shao Yundong has been a little proud of himself recently.

    Knowing that his success is largely due to Ye Fan's help, Shao Yundong has a good attitude towards Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and wants to develop the two into his direct line.

    "After the two of you left with me, if you have nowhere to go, you can join my Shaw firm and become the elder Keqing of my Shao family. My Shao family treats foreign elders well-known for being generous." Shao Yundong was attentive. the way.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "Thank you Shao Dong's family for your attention, Ye Fan will consider it carefully."

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi followed Shao Yundong to board a flying boat with the logo of Shaw Brothers engraved on the flying boat. , looks very gorgeous.

    Ye Fan boarded the flying boat. There were only a dozen people in Shao Yundong and his party, but there were hundreds of cabins on the flying boat.

    The spaceship is huge, and the rooms in each class are extremely gorgeous.

    Ye Fan lay on the comfortable and soft big boat in the cabin, blinked, and said: "The Shao family is indeed a local tyrant family! This spaceship is really big, this bed is really soft, and the decorations in this room should be all Xue Yingshi. Well, this stone doesn't seem to be cheap!"

    Bai Yunxi touched his forehead with some headache, and said, "Do you want to dig out the Xueying stone in the cabin? It's not worth your worth!"