chapter 485 Piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, proficient in everything

Ye Fan left the formation court and went to the altar court.

    "Friend Daoist Ye is back!" Lin Tianyi said enthusiastically.

    Ye Fan nodded faintly, "Yes, I'm here to find Master."

    Ye Fan was promoted, Lianxu, and Lin Tianyi and others were considered the same, and his attitude towards Lin Tianyi was more casual, although Ye Fan was promoted. After refining Xu, his status has risen, but the relationship between master and apprentice cannot be changed. Ye Fan still respects Wen Yizhi and Mu Liluo.

    Lin Tianyi smiled and said, "Friend Daoist Mu has been waiting for you for a long time."

    Ye Fan nodded and walked towards Mu Liluo's pill room.

    As soon as Ye Fan walked into the pill room, he saw many pill formulas.

    "You are back." Mu Liluo couldn't help but feel a little happy seeing Ye Fan.

    Mu Liluo said in confusion: "The aura on you is really strange. It's obviously just the initial stage of cultivation, but it makes me vaguely feel dangerous."

    Ye Fan has just been promoted to the cultivation of Void, and he can't contain his aura.

    "Master, you must have made a mistake. How could I be a dangerous person? I am upright and kind, respecting the teacher, and willing to help others." Ye Fan casually said nonsense.

    Mu Liluo also knew Ye Fan's temperament and smiled, "Okay, what you said is right, what you said is right."

    "Do you know the step-by-step thing?" Mu Liluo asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I see, Master, that fit old man forced you!"

    "Fit old man!" Mu Liluo shook his head, "That's senior." Ye Fan was really speechless. what!

    "Master said that the senior is the senior, right? That senior didn't bully others." Ye Fan asked.

    "Senior Bu, it's very polite." Even a fit monk would not offend an alchemist like him casually, not to mention that the old man is asking for help. It's just that the old man was a bit annoying. Mu Liluo was embarrassed to study other medicines as he watched.

    "Are you clear about the problem of short steps?" Mu Liluo asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That person is missing the soul, so the soul-weaving pill is useless. Fortunately, I know some soul-replenishing pills, so I can try it." When

    Ye Fan was in the realm of cultivation, he had I have repaired the soul of the elder sister Xu Mingyang, but the level of the soul-filling pill in the cultivation world is too low and not applicable, but the pill of the soul-filling pill in the cultivation world can be used as a reference.

    Ye Fan found that although the level of cultivation in the cultivation world is low, there are many capable people, and there are many prescriptions in the cultivation world, which are also very rare in the immortal world.

    Hearing this, Mu Liluo was refreshed, and said, "I knew you might have a way."

    "Master, I have researched out the lightning formation. If you want to be promoted to fit together, you should be able to help a little." Ye Fan suddenly Said.

    Mu Liluo looked at Ye Fan earnestly, and said, "Do you think it's

    okay ?" Ye Fan nodded and said, "It should be possible. Xiaobai will accompany me to the promotion this time. It is already a Void Refining Realm Monster Beast. , He should be able to help a little bit."