chapter 499 Ye Jinwen is famous.

Feng Yuntong was the one who went to find Ye Fan secretly, but there is no impermeable wall in the world, and the cold-blooded rejection of Feng Yuntong by Ye Fan quickly spread among the exchange students.

    There were many monks who had the same idea as Feng Yuntong. Feng Yuntong took the lead, and many monks dismissed the secret idea.

    Those monks who had dispelled their minds, Feng Yuntong, who had fallen into trouble, laughed fiercely.

    Feng Yuntong's face was lost, just as Langyuan Academy was about to rush people, Feng Yuntong left directly.

    With Feng Yuntong taking the lead, the other monks also left one after another.

    Five hundred exchange students left in a few days.

    Feng Yuntong's incident also reached Han Mufei's ears.

    As soon as Han Mufei came up, he was beaten out by Feng Clan Lao Buxiu. He had no good feelings for the Feng Clan in the next universe. Hearing the bad luck of the Phoenix Clan’s goddess, Han Mufei didn’t show his face, but he faintly felt it in his heart. Sorrowful, gloating.

    Feng Yuntong's unsuccessful seduction of Ye Fan also made Han Mufei more curious about Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan didn't stay in the Central Continent for a long time, and Han Mufei didn't know Ye Fan deeply. After coming to the academy, many monks in the academy had mentioned Ye Fan.

    "Mu Fei, what are you thinking about?" Ye Jinwen asked, looking at Han Mufei who was wandering beyond the sky.

    Han Mufei glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "I'm thinking about...your brother."

    At first, Ye Jinwen stuck to Han Mufei's side. Han Mufei felt very uncomfortable. After a long time, Han Mufei got used to Ye Jinwen's approach.

    Ye Jinwen flickered his eyes, looked at Han Mufei, and said sincerely: "My brother already has a sister-in-law, you think I'm better, but it's useless to think about your second brother."

    "I'm just thinking that your brother is really special." Han Mufei said. When I was in the realm of cultivation, I marveled at Ye Fan's alchemy, but I didn't know that Ye Fan also understood formations, talisman, and refining tools.

    What made Han Mufei even more amazed was Ye Fan’s actions. Ye Fan was actually willing to give Ye Jinwen a one-billion dollar dowry. It is said that when Ye Fan entered the academy, he stayed in the courtyard in order to take advantage of the waste tool hall. Fortunately, Senior Wen knows the elite with his eyes, otherwise Ye Fan might sit in the abandoned hall.     Ye Jinwen nodded, and said, "Second

    brother is very special."

"Feng Yuntong is not vulgar! Your brother can actually sit back and relax." Han Mufei sighed casually.

    Ye Jinwen said solemnly: "It's nothing, I can sit and conceive without chaos."

    "You? You have to sit and conceive, and you have to look at others. Your brother is a peerless talent, and you are just a freebie. "Yes." Han Mufei said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Yes! I'm a free food, my second brother is very rich. I will take you to

    eat free food , which is more than enough." Han Mufei: "..."

    Ye Jinwen looked at Han Mufei's disgusting face, and smiled sullenly. He smiled, "Your transfer application is approved?"

    Han Mufei nodded and said: "Yes. " Ye Jinwen