chapter 538 Hidden Medicine Garden

Lu Yiming's face was black, and he shouted sharply: "Take them all out."

    Lu Yiming's words were so oppressive that Ye Fan's eardrums hurt.

    Looking at Lu Yiming's hideous face, Ye Fan reluctantly took out all the paintings.

    Lu Yiming carefully checked a picture of Zhang Chungong and put it into the space ring.

    After confirming that Ye Fan had no painting on his hand, Lu Yiming looked at Ye and Bai with a serious face, and said with a serious face: "This painting is related to the reputation of the seniors, and it is not easy to spread, so don't mess around. Say it."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes secretly in his heart, falling for Fanchen's reputation? Luo Fanchen is such a big color embryo, where does he have any reputation? Could it be that these few paintings are not rumored, Luo Fanchen can change from a playboy to a gentleman, and it is a big joke in the world. This guy Lu Yiming, who wants to steal the benefits and makes such absurd excuses, is really the higher the cultivation level. The more shameless.

    "Senior, you haven't paid Xianjing yet?" Ye Fan caught Lu Yiming's foot when he saw Lu Yiming was about to leave.

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help but feel the urge to hit the wall, this guy Ye Fan only knew about Xianjing at this time.

    Lu Yiming stared at Ye Fan a few times, lifted Ye Fan up, and clapped a few palms.

    "Ah ah ah!" Ye Fan was shot and screamed again and again.

    "Senior, be merciful! He's drunk, why is he talking nonsense?" Bai Yunxi asked eagerly.

    Lu Yiming slapped Ye Fan more than a dozen times, slapped Ye Fan to the ground, and walked away.

    Bai Yunxi carried Ye Fan, who couldn't move, to the temporarily opened cave.

    Ye Fan may have been shot in pain, he was humming along the way, looking a little miserable. 

   "Little full, look at Ye Fan, is he alright?" Bai Yunximan said worriedly.

    Ao Xiaofan smiled, gritted his teeth, and said, "Don't worry, he has benefited, it's a fool to be a fool, that senior didn't actually kill him." Bai Yunxi said somewhat puzzled: " Benefit?" Being beaten like this is also called a benefit.

    Ao Xiaoshuang nodded and said: "The two forces in Ye Fan's body were originally opposed, but after being beaten like this, the two forces seem to have merged. After he has calmed down, he should be able to have one A slight increase."

    Bai Yunxi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words, vaguely feeling that Lu Yiming wasn't actually that scary, thinking that Lu Yiming might be cold on the outside and hot on the inside. Ye Fan came to his senses and suddenly felt severe pain all over his body, but his spiritual power seemed to run a little more smoothly than before.

    "You're awake." Bai Yunxi said while sitting beside the bed. 

   Ye Fan rubbed his forehead and shouted in displeasure: "Yunxi, my body hurts!"

    "Because you forced the Mahayana monk to do business with you!" Bai Yunxi said helplessly. 

   "If I don't do the Mahayana cultivator's business in the future, I will forcefully buy and sell it! Bullying others! It's too much." Ye Fan said angrily.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." The Mahayana monks mentioned by Ye Fan seem to be everywhere, and you can come across one casually.

    Ye Fan snorted softly and continued uncontrollably: "Ah! This pervert, as soon as he heard that I have a calligraphy treasure, he became so excited! One mouth, it would be all taken away, too domineering."