chapter 516 Bumpkin

On the barbarian martial arts platform, two teenagers were waving newly-refined magic weapons for a test, and a circle of people watched the fun.

    "Gu Li, your recent cultivation has improved very quickly!" said a barbarian youth, full of envy.

    Gu Li waved his fist and said: "It's okay."

    Gu Li's potential is very good, the previous cultivation base could not be improved, largely because of "malnutrition."

    Ye Fan's fingers leaked out . , Gu Li has benefited endlessly. With the corpses of two Pulse Expansion Realm beasts, Gu Li's cultivation has progressed very quickly during this period.

    "Ali, who is this senior Ye!" Gu Xin couldn't help asking.

    Gu Li shook his head and said, "I don't know, but Senior Ye is very powerful."

    Gu Li originally admired Steel Teeth the most, but after following Ye Fan into the mountain, he rebelled and changed to admire Ye Fan the most." I think Senior Ye should be an artifact refiner, look at my axe!" The ancient ape chopped down with an axe, and the stone chips flew, and several teenagers around him dodged away.

    The axe of the ancient ape was originally very blunt and had limited lethality. It was bought by the father of the ancient ape who was fooled into buying it. After buying it, it was discovered that the power was extremely poor, but the ancient ape family spent a lot of money for this axe and could not afford it. As for the other instruments, the ancient apes just made do with it.

    After this magic weapon was tempered by Ye Fan, it became extremely sharp, not to mention a few friends of the same realm, the father of the ancient ape, and occasionally liked to borrow it.

    The father of the ancient ape, during this time, has been bragging about his good eyesight, and he chose such a powerful magic weapon at once.

    A few monks looked at the axe of the ancient ape and said with envy: "Senior Ye, I really treat you so kindly!" The

    ancient ape smiled and said proudly: "Senior Ye likes the flowers I sent."

    Several teenagers heard the words and exchanged left and right.

    The process for Ye Fan to help improve the quality of the instruments is similar. However, if the gift of spiritual grass is better, Ye Fan will spend a little more distraction. The Yunling Flower sent by the ancient ape has a great effect on the advancement of the cultivator. , So, Ye Fan took a little more distraction.

    "Ape, where did you find that flower!" Gu Xin couldn't help asking.

    Seeing that several friends were staring at him, the ancient ape blinked, and said, "Actually, I didn't find it, but A Bao found it, and A Bao said it was gone."

    "A Bao!" A few barbarian teenagers They are all familiar with the ancient ape, and the Qingchu ancient ape has a small white mouse whose name is Abao.

    "A Bao actually has this ability." Gu Xin said in surprise.

    The ancient ape said proudly: "I said long ago that Bao is only a treasure hunter. You must say that Bao is stealing Mickey Mouse." The

    ancient ape's body is tall and burly among the barbarian monks of the same age. Yes, A Bao's treasure-hunting mouse is only the size of a fist and is very cute. The ancient ape was ridiculed a lot because he kept A Bao, a white mouse, and learned that the spirit grass that Ye Fan was interested in was found by A Bao. , everyone can't help but look at the white mouse raised by the ancient ape.