chapter 414 Blame old man.

Disused tool hall.

    "Finally!" Ye Fan said with bright eyes.

    Ye Fan stood in the center of the spirit gathering array and said excitedly: "In the future, I won't have to work hard to practice. From now on, as long as I lie in the center of this array, I will have a steady stream of immortal auras and flow in. My body is here."

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan and said helplessly: "I will be lazy and incorrigible in the future."

    Ye Fan glared at him and said, "What nonsense! Called to improve efficiency."

    Ao Xiaowan: "..."

    Sitting in the center of the Array, Ye Fan activated the array, feeling the immortal aura continuously flowing into his body, and his face was intoxicated.

    Ye Fan sat in the array and practiced for more than a month, and his strength rose a lot.

    Ye Fan opened his eyes, got up, and muttered: "The speed of cultivating in this array is still slower than in spiritual spring. The advantage is that you don't need money!"

    Ye Fan didn't like it originally. When going out, with the spirit gathering array, Ye Fan didn't like to go out even more.

    When the Spirit Gathering Array is in operation, it will attract the surrounding immortal energy to the Disused Tool Hall. If the Disused Tool Hall is a gathering of cultivators, some Cultivators may find something wrong. However, the Disused Tool Hall is remote and inaccessible to people.  And no one found it wrong.

    After the spirit gathering array was set up, Ye Fanna seldom went out, but still had to go out for some things, such as enough to buy spirit grass and spiritual materials.

    ...

    One day, when Ye Fan came back from the Spirit material Store, he keenly felt that something was wrong with the Disused Tool Hall.

    Ye Fan pushed open the door of the Disused Tool Hall and saw an old Cultivator walking around in the Disused Tool Hall. He was still muttering something "So it was really possible."

    Looking at the Cultivators in the hall, Ye Fan had a bad premonition in his heart.

    Ye Fan frowned, and said solemnly: "The academy is a heavy land, don't rush into it!"

    Wen Yizhi looked at Ye Fan with interest, and said, "Who are you!"

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "I am a freshman who manages this place."

    Wen Yizhi frowned and said. "You are from the Refining Academy?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "No, I belong to the miscellaneous courtyard ."

    Wen Yizhi said with some surprise: "The Disused Tool Hall of the Refining Academy is actually use the guy in miscellaneous courtyard. Under the management of the trainees, the refining academy didn't know that they would send someone of their own, and the family would have to be evacuated."

    Ye Fan's brows twitched, looking at the old man, a dignified meaning flashed in his heart.

    The visitor had hidden his cultivation base, and Ye Fan couldn't see the opponent, so what level was.

    "This predecessor's place is dirty. If there is nothing wrong, you should leave as soon as possible." Ye Fan frowned and urged.

    Wen Yizhi dismissive way: "This place is not bad, is a rare piece of Feng Shui ah aura around, have been attracted to come here, a good place ah"