chapter 431 Apprentice again.

Xianyuan Mountain.

    Ye Fan looked at the array blueprint in his hand, his face solemnly said: "I always feel that there is something wrong, and I can't tell where the problem is."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said with some surprise: "What do you think is the problem? Isn't something wrong?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "It seems that something is wrong, but...I can't find it. It seems that I have to arrange the array first before talking."

    "Actually..." Bai Yunxi looked at it. Ye Fan, who was in deep thought, stopped talking.

    Ye Fan fell into a deep groan, and it took a long time to come back to his senses.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, what did you just say?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "Nothing."

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh".

    Ye Fan looked at the array and said suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan, sneered, and said, "Maybe it's not that the array is wrong, but you are wrong?"

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaowan with a dark face, and said, "You idiot, when I earn a million points, I won't give you a single point."

    Ao Xiaowan blinked and said flatteringly: "Don't you know. Am I joking?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ao Xiaowan, shook his head, and said secretly: Xiaowan actually has dog legs, it's rare!

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, and there was a little worry in his heart. Walking along the way, there are very few things Ye Fan wanted to do that he couldn’t do. Bai Yunxi was really worried that Ye Fan would be hit by this mission. And thus collapsed.

    However, after another thought, Ye Fan's emotions have always been fast, go fast, and relieved again.

    ...

    Langyuan College.

    Shui Yueyang was practicing in the training room and received news of Wu Mingfeng's visit.

    "Vice Dean, Wen Yizhi is relieved, did he agree to let Ye Fan worship Mu Liluo as his teacher?" Wu Mingfeng asked eagerly.

    Shui Yueyang looked at Wu Mingfeng and said helplessly: "He agreed, but his condition is that the master of his apprentice can't add any more."

    "Vice Dean, you know that Ye Fan is he. A genius for refining equipment, he has repaired the Thousand Soul Bell, which is a rare Soul domain." When Wu Mingfeng heard Shui Yueyang's words, he knew that Wen Yizhi's request was aimed at him, and he couldn't help but feel a little uneasy.

    Shui Yueyang nodded, and said: "He has repaired the thousand soul bell, but he also created the transformation spirit Array. The value of the transformation spirit Array is higher than that of the thousand soul bell."

    Of course, the value of a single transformation spirit Array is better than nothing. There are thousands of soul bells, but the transformation spirit array can be continuously arranged. What the thousand soul bell is improves is personal strength, but what the transformation spirit array improves is the overall strength of the academy.

    "He hasn't just repaired the Thousand Soul Bell! With his talent, there will be more magical tools that can be repaired in the future." Wu Mingfeng said.

    Many artifacts in the Refining Academy were damaged during the refining process and were discarded, causing a lot of losses. If Ye Fan were there, it might be possible to greatly reduce this waste.