chapter 416 A rewards of 100,000 point.

When Ye Fan and Jinhe arrived at their destination, many Cultivators had gathered around the altar.

    Several cultivators in the Refining Academy occupied the best position with high spirits. When the cultivators passed by Ye Fan and Jinhe, their eyes were a little disdainful.

    Jin He pulled Ye Fan a hand, and whispered: "Friend Daoist Ye, let's stand a little bit."

    Ye Fan looked at Jin He and asked inexplicably : "Why? We came so early, isn't it just to get a good seat? "

    "The location is too good. Someone will come to grab it, so the location can't be too good. After all, we are from a miscellaneous courtyard." Jin Hedao.

    Ye Fan: "It's really troublesome, so many rules."

    Ye Fan followed Jin He to a place not far from the altar.

    A large number of Cultivators gathered from all directions, and within a short while, the students gathered next to the altar.

    Ye Fan secretly said: Jin He is still very foresight. After the arrival of many old students, a few new students who had seized a good position in advance were thrown out. Ye Fan and Jin He's position is not too good, but no one covets them.

    Among the crowd, a few old students in the refinery Academy were extremely eye-catching, a few people seized the best position, and there were a group of supporters around.

    Ye Fan secretly said: Without strength, it is easy to be beaten!

    Ye Fan waited for more than an hour beside the altar, yawning boredly.

    Ye Fan asked boringly to Jin He, "Will he come?"

    Jin He looked at Ye Fan and said, "Of course it will come. If he say it will come, Senior Wu will definitely come."

    Ye Fan held his arms and said in a depressed voice: "The dean of the refining academy has such a big shelf! Let so many of us wait for him."

    Jin He glanced at Ye Fan with some horror, and said secretly: Daoyou Ye really dare to say anything! Fortunately, this guy uses sound transmission.

    Ye Fan waited for nearly two hours before he waited for the dean of the refining academy, who had arrived late.

    Ye Fan secretly said: Big people like to be late!

    After Wu Mingfeng arrived, he began to talk about refining knowledge.

    After Ye Fan came to Immortal Realm, everything about refining tools was taught by himself.

    Although Ye Fan already has deep attainments in the spiritual array diagram, but for some basic knowledge of refining tools, he has a little understanding. Wu Mingfeng gave a lecture and explained some in-depth knowledge of refining tools. For Ye Fan, It has the effect of divine enlightenment.

    Ye Fan listened very seriously. Wu Mingfeng's lecture lasted for three days. Ye Fan was full of excitement listening to Wu Mingfeng's lecture. Jin He next to him was drowsy in the clouds and mist as he had listened to.

    Many things Wu Mingfeng talked about were like a heavenly book to Jin He, and Jin He simply couldn't accept it.

    ...

    After the three days of lectures, Wu Mingfeng took out a flag-like magic weapon.

    "Come here." Jin He couldn't help but refreshed, his eyes bursting with golden light.

    Ye Fan glanced at Jin He inexplicably, and said, "Here, what is coming."

    Wu Mingfeng waved the banner in his hand, and Ye Fan suddenly appeared in front of him.