chapter 579 Return to Yuehengtian

After Ye Fan and the others left the Immortal Demon Domain, they boarded the Starship Battleship.

    Ye Fan did not delay, and drove the battleship directly into the endless galaxy, heading to the next heaven.

    After Li Yong looked up on the starship, seeing that everything was normal, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi had not changed, and finally felt relieved.

    After meeting Li Yongwang, Taring became much more active.

    Ye Fan didn't quite understand what it meant that Ta Ling was always floating in the air, twisting and twisting. He thought he was eating too much and couldn't digest it, so his mood was a little abnormal, until Ao Xiaofeng explained to Ye Fan, Ye Fan All suddenly realized.

    Fat Taling is showing off his figure, showing off to Li Yongwang how nourishing he has been and how smooth he has been raised over the years.

    After Ye Fan found out, he felt so proud, and he let Ta Ling twist like a madman all day long.

    After Li Yongwang was injured that year, he was unable to make medicinal pills for a while. After recuperation, the heaven-level medicinal pills could not be made for the time being, and the earth-grade medicinal pills could still be made improvised.

    Although the alchemy technique has regressed, Li Yongwang's experience and experience are still there, and the journey is long. Ye Fan and Li Yongwang often get together to talk about alchemy techniques.

    After obtaining the Array Inheritance Bead, Ye Fan's Array Spell advanced by leaps and bounds, but the alchemy technique has been stagnant for a long time.

    Ye Fan is also half of Li Yongwang's disciples. Because of the special relationship between the two, Li Yongwang still has something special to Ye Fan. Li Yongwang has already said everything he knows about Ye Fan's alchemy problem.

    Li Yongwang had been an elder in Xianxiazong for thousands of years, and his knowledge and experience of alchemy was far from that of Ye Fan. After Li Yongwang mentioned a lot of alchemy problems, Ye Fan was relieved. The two chatted and the atmosphere became more and more eased.

    The Star Road map provided by Li Yongwang was still very safe at the time. However, the Star Sea has changed over the years, and many stops have changed, and people need to be watched all the time. Ye Fan and other three people are not tired.

    "Senior Li's alchemy insights are really amazing! Listening to your words is better than reading a hundred years of books." Ye Fan said happily.

    "Fellow Daoist Ye is even more powerful." Li Yongwang admitted that he was superior in alchemy, but Ye Fan's ability to infer other things made Li Yongwang amazed.

    "Lu Yuanming, this guy is really unacceptable! If senior's talents stay in Xianxia Sect, Xianxia Sect can definitely be carried forward. Now Xianxia Sect is full of rice buckets." Ye Fan shook his head and said secretly. : The headmaster of Xianxia Sect is an idiot, the headmasters are all idiots, and the people below are naturally not too smart, Li Yongwang is a heaven-level alchemist! There is such a person who concocts alchemy in the sect, what's wrong, and he has to be calculated like this.

    Li Yongwang smiled and said: "Lu Yuanming, it took a lot of effort to cultivate to the Mahayana."

    Li Yongwang didn't understand it at first, but later learned that Lu Yuanming's aptitude was not obvious when he was young, and he was not taken seriously. The Lu family assigned him to him. There are few resources on hand.