chapter 539 Array beads.

Under the hidden star formation of the Heavenly Chakra, there is an ordinary secret room hidden.

    The structure of the secret room is a bit rudimentary, completely different from Luo Fanchen's hobby of luxury. A white ball is suspended in the center of the secret room. The ball exudes a light halo. of mystery.

    "Is this bead the big chance!" Bai Yunxi asked Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know, maybe it is." Luo Fanchen used such a secret heaven-level formation to hide this simple secret room so deeply, how unusual it is!

    Ye Fan hesitated for a while, and then a ray of soul power penetrated into the beads. As soon as the beads touched Ye Fan's soul, a strong halo burst out, and the room was filled with light in an instant.

    The ball suddenly jumped into Ye Fan's sea of ​​consciousness, and jumped around in the sea of ​​consciousness. Feeling the pain like a tear in the sea of ​​consciousness, Ye Fan subconsciously hugged his head.

    The beads jumped for a while in Ye Fan's sea of ​​consciousness, and seemed to have found a comfortable position, and then floated.

    A large amount of formation knowledge poured into Ye Fan's sea of ​​knowledge, and Ye Fan felt a headache again.

    Ye Fan's face was ugly for a while before he recovered.

    Bai Yunxi supported Ye Fan and said worriedly, "Are you alright?"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I'm fine, but I just received a wave of inheritance, and I felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

    " What is it?" Bai Yunxi asked suspiciously.

    "It's an array of inheritance beads, used to spread the knowledge of arrays. This bead should not be made by the color embryo of Luo Fanchen, but he got it by accident. If, I guessed correctly, after receiving this bead, he will receive it. The wave after wave of inheritance in the array beads, once you can't comprehend, the array beads will be in chaos, making people have a headache." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "So it is."

    Bai Yunxi pondered that Luo Fanchen might not be able to accept the inheritance of this bead, so he was forced to remove the bead from the sea of ​​consciousness. In this way, when Luo Fanchen left, it would make sense if he did not take the bead away. .

    Bai Yunxi said a little excitedly: "Let's get out of here."

    Bai Yunxi was a little fortunate that something happened to Lu Yiming during this time, and he happened to be away from the academy. Move other minds.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Alright, we got the things, we should leave."

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi left the academy as quickly as possible.

    Not long after Bai Yunxi left the academy, he found that things seemed to be getting worse.

    During the time when Ye Fan obtained the array beads, thousands of starlights were injected into the hidden star array of the Heavenly Chakra, which caused a lot of visions. Thinking of the vigorous rumors of inheritance of chance, many people are guessing that it will fall. What Fanchen said back then was true, and there really was an inheritance, but everyone didn't have enough chance to find it.

    For a time, people everywhere were looking for who got the inheritance. The first guess was Lu Yiming. After all, Lu Yiming was fortunate to be taught by Luo Fanchen, and Luo Fanchen also taught Lu Yiming College. The control method of the sky-level illusion outside.