chapter 393 Margin in parallel imports.

The environment of the Yunhai Ice Forest is very suitable for Bai Yunxi's cultivation, plus Ye Fan from time to time refining some pills for Bai Yunxi, Bai Yunxi's cultivation quickly reached the peak of the yuanying.

    Golden dragon was a short-tempered man. After he caught Peng Binghua, he urged Peng Binghua to break through the array every day.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Peng Binghua, whose face was often scared, and often felt a little sympathetic.

    Although he sympathized with Peng Binghua's experience, Bai Yunxi didn't say much.

    Ye Fan took a jade slip and burst into laughter from time to time.

    Bai Yunxi walked towards Ye Fan and said in a puzzled way: "What do you think, so happy."

    "This was found in the space ring my ancestor gave me, and the ancestor actually gave me this thing." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi took the jade slip, and when he saw the content in the jade slip, he couldn't help but feel a little speechless.

    The jade slip records a kind of array, the trapped dragon array. The jade slip divides the trapped dragon array into four levels: low-level, intermediate, high-level, and top-level.

    Bai Yunxi thought that Golden dragon once mentioned that someone wanted to eat its meat and used a array to trap him. It is very likely that this jade slip was found in the hands of those people. These people had arranged it at the beginning. What level of trapped dragon array is unknown.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and secretly said: Golden Dragon probably didn't look carefully at what is in the human space ring. However, it is no wonder that alchemy, rune, and array magic jade slips are not attractive to Golden Dragon.

    Perhaps, you can exchange some jade slips with Golden dragon... Golden dragon has been in the middle continent for many years, and there should be a lot of good things on hand, maybe you can pick up some slips.

    Sitting on the high iceberg, Ye Fan looked at Peng Binghua below, thoughtfully.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Are you going to have a chat with him? That guy heard that he is a holy array mage, you two may have a good chat."

    Bai Yunxi noticed that Peng Binghua seemed to be curious about Ye Fan, or rather curious about the holy pill that Ye Fan refined. However, whenever Peng Binghua was distracted, he would be stared at by Golden dragon to study the array.

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said: "I don't think we can talk."

    Bai Yunxi said puzzledly: "What's wrong?"

    "This person seems to have some problems." Ye Fan said thoughtfully.

    Bai Yunxi asked casually: "What's the problem?"

    "I think his array spells don't seem to reach the holy level. Did the senior catch the wrong person, catch Peng Binghua's cousin, or something? You know Golden dragon's eyes are not very good, it is easy to be dazzled." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Golden dragon even went to the Talisman Association to catch the Array Master. Ye Fan said it is not impossible. In the eyes of the monsters, the people are all about the same length.

    "Are you sure he don't have a holy level?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "You forgot, my array spell has the highest level of heavenly level. Although I am not very clear about what level the holy array mage should have, I know that this array mage is only at most heavenly level Late stage level."