chapter 573 VIP

The plan never kept up with the changes, and before Ye Fan could figure out how to escape to the Immortal Demon Realm, there was a message from the Xianxia Sect that a distinguished guest was coming, and the entire sect was under martial law.

    Ye Fan held his cheeks, looked at Bai Yunxi, and said with interest: "Yunxi, do you know who the distinguished guest is coming?"

    "I don't know." Among the sects, it was only said that the distinguished guest was coming. As for this It is not known who this distinguished guest is, although it is not known who it is for the time being, but judging from the excitement of the monks in the sect, it should not be a simple person.

    Bai Yunxi thought about it and said, "I heard that he is a genius, and he is only one step away from Mahayana. In time, he will be an ancestor of Mahayana."

    Ye Fan rubbed his chin and said with a look of disdain: "Rumors always like it. It is an exaggeration, this is a genius and the other is a genius, genius is not worth anything at all, I want to see what that so-called genius is."

    Bai Yunxi was a little helpless to Ye Fan's gossip, and said with a little teasing: "Why do you do that? I'm curious about what a genius looks like, if you really want to know, just look in the mirror."

    Ye Fan nodded and said brightly, "That's right! Who can be more genius than me!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Although Zong The door is under martial law, but it is not difficult for Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi to leave. However, Ye Fan heard that there is a peerless genius who is very interested in coming, so he wants to stay and see what the genius looks like. Willing to go.

    Seeing this situation, Bai Yunxi thought that it wouldn't take much time, so he let Ye Fan go.

    On the day of the arrival of the distinguished guests, the canopies were gathered, and the guards dressed in solemn clothes and holding instruments cleared the way, followed by a group of musicians who played the piano or the flute.

    Luan birds with brilliant feathers, dragging beautifully-shaped palace flying cars, came in a magnificent sight...

    Xianxiazong dispatched more than 20 cultivators to greet them, and Ye Fan saw what appeared in the luan cars. Great genius, could not help but be surprised.

    The person who came was Yun Chen, who had met Ye Fan many times in the secret realm before. Ye Fan was in the secret realm and didn't think that Yun Chen was so amazing. It would be because the momentum of people coming was so big, he couldn't help but feel right. Yun Chen was a little surprised.

    Ye Fan watched from a distance that Yun Chen was surrounded and left, and hid back in the cave with little interest.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the powerless Ye Fan and said, "What's the matter!"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

    Ao Xiaofan looked at Ye Fan and said, "Don't worry about him, he originally thought he would see someone The monster with three heads and six arms turned out to only see an ordinary two-legged sheep, so I was greatly disappointed."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." The celestial race and the human race are not the same race, but they are somewhat similar.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "If I knew it was this guy, I would have found a chance to slip away."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's too late to slip now!"

    Ao Xiaofan looked at Ye Fan. Fan said, "Are you so disappointed? They are more handsome than you!"