chapter 556 Jiang Mo's Relic

Hearing that Ye Fan agreed to the matter, Jiang Chi secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jiang Chi felt that Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi would come over to explain Jiang Mo's matter, probably because he was worried that the ancients would be implicated.

    Jiang Chi originally believed that Ye Fan was ruthless and hopeless, but seeing Ye Fan emerging for the sake of the two ancient juniors, he had a few more different views on Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan glanced at Gu Li and Gu Tian, ​​and said, "If you have nothing else to do, I will take you away."

    Jiang Chi nodded and said, "Okay."

    Jiang Chi wanted to talk to Ye Fan very much. He asked about the opening of the acupoints, but he had no friendship with Ye Fan, and just learned that the murderer who killed Jiang Mo was not Ye Fan, and Jiang Chi didn't dare to ask too much, which annoyed Ye Fan.

    With a wave of his sleeves, Ye Fan rolled up Gu Li and Gu Tian to his side and rode the wind away.

    Jiang Chi saw that Gu Li and Gu Tian followed Ye Fan, and secretly regretted that they had not been better to these two ancient youths before, so he pulled the two together.

    "Master Hou, is it okay to let Ye Fan take these two young men away?" the attendant on the side asked.

    Jiang Chi frowned and said: "The other party is a human race, and it is the most to explain to the two ancient youths. I am afraid it is impossible to use those two people to hold Ye Fan down." Ye Fan can design for Ye Qixian. Killing so many people is definitely not a good man and a woman.

    Ye Fan is a human race, but Gu Li and Gu Tian are native monks of the barbarian race. So many people from the ancient race are still in the wild continent. Ye Fan may not care about those ancient monks, but the relatives of the two young people are all there. Those two won't care.

    Arranging the two barbarian teenagers by Ye Fan's side was more or less like burying two nails, which might be useful in the future.

    ...

    Ye Fan walked towards the restricted area with Gu Li and Gu Tian.

    Ye Fan glanced at the two of them and said, "There are many restrictions in this place, you two should not walk around on weekdays."

    Gu Li nodded and replied, "Okay."

    Gu Tian hesitated for a moment and said, "Senior Ye, you didn't kill Princess Jiang Mo, right?"

    Ye Fan glanced at Gu Tian and said, "Of course I didn't kill that woman, that woman was forced by your barbarians. It has nothing to do with me." However, to be honest, although Jiang Mo's death had nothing to do with him, Jiang Mo's things really fell into his hands.

    When Gu Tian heard Ye Fan's words, his heart suddenly calmed down. If Ye Fan killed Jiang Mo, the ancients would definitely be implicated. The life and death of a small tribe was nothing in the eyes of the barbarians.

    Gu Li heard the words and said happily: "I said earlier that it wasn't you who did it, Senior Ye, but they don't believe me."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "There are too many people in this world who are blind, so, I am such an upright person who is always wronged."

    Gu Li nodded in agreement.

    Gu Tian hesitated for a moment and said, "Senior Ye, they said, you killed hundreds of monks."

    Ye Fan glanced at Gu Tian, ​​smiled, and said, "If you don't kill people and set fire to the golden belt, I will kill you. How can I have the resources to cultivate! You don't know how many immortal crystals I have earned recently, if I did a proper business, I wouldn't be able to earn that much for thousands of years." Ye Fan laughed at the end.