chapter 481 Little Saturated Rice

"It's fighting, isn't it?" Ye Fan rushed into the cave mansion happily, and asked Bai Yunxi cheerfully.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan’s ecstatic appearance, nodded a little weirdly, and said: "Yes."

    Long Li's Ding Kun technique is extraordinary. This technique has great benefits for improving Ye Fan's physique. Bai Yunxi Deeply aware of the value of Bai Ze.

    Because he was grateful to Bai Ze, and in order to exchange for better things, Bai Yunxi relaxed a little, and Bai Ze gave as much as he could.

    When Bai Yunxi let go, Bai Ze accidentally became overnourished, which broke the Xuanlong seal.

    Without the Xuanlong seal to cover up, Bai Ze's breath suddenly appeared.

    Ao Xiao was saturated with Bai Ze’s long-standing grudges. As soon as Ao Xiaofeng felt Bai Ze’s breath, he rushed towards Bai Ze. Sometimes the enemies were extremely jealous when they met. The sky is dim and dark.

    Knowing that Bai Ze was the "predecessor" in the Xuanlong Seal, Ao Xiaofeng suddenly felt shameful and humiliated, and roared and wanted to eat Bai Ze.

    Bai Ze is not easy to provoke. The two of them are half a cat. Although Ao Xiaofeng has the upper hand, he still feels reluctant to eat Bai Ze.

    Bai Yunxi saw that the situation was not good, so he called Ye Fan back.

    Ye Fan was full of excitement watching Ao Xiao saturated Bai Ze you chasing me, clenched his fists, and shouted for cheer, "It's really fierce! There is a way to meet the brave on a narrow road to win!"

    Bai Yunxi: " ..."

    "How long have you been playing!" Ye Fan asked, turning his head to look at Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, and said: "It's not long? I just started fighting."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "It looks like I came back in time."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." He was a moment ago. After sending a message, Ye Fan arrived a moment later, and the speed was really nothing to say!

    "Ao Dami, you bastard, see if I won't kill you." Ao Xiao full yelled angrily.

    Ye Fan couldn't help being shocked, "Bai Ze is actually called Ao Dami! Daddy Long really

    knows a name!" Bai Yunxi was also a little surprised. Bai Ze is a beast, and Bai Yunxi did not expect the legendary name Shangzhitian. The Baize Divine Beast who knows Geography actually has such a down-to-earth name. Was the famine really serious that year? As a dragon, can you not even eat rice? Actually named Ao Dami, is it a bit miserable for the Dragon Clan?

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said helplessly: "Don't look, tell them to stop!"

    Ye Fan blinked at Bai Yunxi, hesitated, then said: "Okay."

    Ye Fanteng inserted Ao. In the middle of the small saturated rice, the righteous and serious said: "Okay, don't fight, you are already dead ghosts, what is the point of fighting?"

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan Is this persuasive? Make sure it is not adding fuel to the fire.

    Ao Xiao screamed at Bai Ze with a fierce look, "You bastard, you have caused me to be suppressed."

    "You have a lot of appetites alone. If you don't suppress you, we will all starve to death!" Bai Ze said. Reason strives to say.

    Ye Fan glanced at Ao Xiaowan, and said sternly: "Xiaobao, you are sacrificing the ego, and you have made the big me."