chapter 526 wanzu mall

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi took the time shuttle, and after flying for several months, they stopped at the Wanzu Mall in the wild continent.

    The Wanzu Mall is the most densely populated place for foreign cultivators in the Wilderness Continent, and it is also a window for the outside world to communicate with the Wilderness Continent. Here, you can buy a lot of specialties that belong to the major races.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi are more conspicuous in other places of the barbarians, but not in the Wanzu Mall.

    This place is full of cultivators of various races, and cultivators who are weirder than the two of them can be found everywhere.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi paid the fee for entering the city, and they were able to enter the city.

    Not long after entering the city, Ye Fan saw a dwarf refining shop. Several dwarves who were over a meter tall were humming and humming. When Ye Fan saw the busy people in the shop, his spirits rose.

    Seeing a lot of tall barbarians and seeing dwarves suddenly is like a timely rain in the midsummer.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's smug look and rolled his eyes speechlessly. Compared with dwarves, Ye Fan is not a dwarf after all.

    In the Wanzu Mall, there are various races, such as the Feather Race with snow-white wings, the mysterious Ye Meizu, the horned Demon Race with one horn, and the Snake Race with a human head and a snake body. From all over the world, the mayfly clan is not to be underestimated... Of course, there are also human clans in the mall.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi have been in the wild for many years, and they haven't seen many people. Suddenly seeing the "insidious and cunning" of the same kind, they can't help feeling a little kind.

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were in the mall and heard unexpected news.

    The thirteen princesses of the barbarian tribe, Jiang Mo, died, and the one who killed Jiang Mo was a barbarian soul-shaping cultivator. This cultivator was a little short, with extraordinary strength, and could challenge him by leapfrogging. There are now many places in the barbarian tribe offering bounties to capture this cultivator.

    When Bai Yunxi heard the news, he couldn't help feeling a little miraculous.

    The account of killing Jiang Mo was actually counted on Ye Fan. Because Ye Fan got through the opening, he was mistaken by the barbarian monk who was fighting against him as a short-bodied barbarian. Although most of the barbarians were tall and tall, they were born with stunted growth. There are also small barbarians.

    The barbarians issued a bounty of nearly 10 million desolate coins for that "dwarf barbarian".

    For a time, the barbarian monks with short appearance became the focus of investigation, but the barbarians quickly excluded most of them.

    In addition to the characteristic of being short, this "dwarf barbarian" has another notable feature. This person has a soul-shaping cultivation base, and can leapfrog challenges with extraordinary strength.

    Generally, stunted barbarians are short, and it is difficult for these barbarians to enter the realm of soul shaping, not to mention that this guy can fight against a fit cultivator. In fact, despite the short body, the entire barbarian can not find a few A soul-shaping realm that can be dismantled with a fit cultivator.

    After the barbarian's bounty was issued, many barbarians wondered if the integrated monk who fought against the "dwarf barbarian" had made a mistake, and some people thought that this might be the whim of a monk in the barbarian race for fun. After all, many big people occasionally have some "wonderful ideas". After living for a long time, they will always feel bored.