chapter 577 Meet

After Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi changed their looks, they entered the trial field easily.

    The two received a free map outside the proving ground, and the map marked the different dangerous areas of the proving ground.

    The major forces in the Central Immortal Region do not want the immortal monsters to sit on the throne. Therefore, they all support the monks who have the courage to enter the trial ground to kill the monsters. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or what. Yaoyu heard some news from Li Yongwang.

    Some time ago, someone saw Li Yongwang and the fairy monster fighting, and after that, he disappeared.

    In the Immortal Demon Realm Proving Ground, it is not only the monsters who need to be careful, but also the people who are active in the Immortal Demon Realm Proving Ground. Compared with dealing with monsters, dealing with injured monks has less risk and higher rewards.

    After Ye Fan entered the proving ground, he found that there were some monks who seemed to be secretly searching for Li Yongwang's whereabouts.

    Ye Fan overheard the conversations of several people and knew the approximate location of Li Yongwang.

    Ta Ling shook his head and said: "The old man is injured, this guy is worse than you!"

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "I'm not bad!" He just did a job The tickets are big, but the scenery is very beautiful.

    "It's not bad for you! You hide in Tibet like a mouse all day long, and everyone shouts and beats!" Taring said with disgust.

    Ye Fan: "..." This damn Taling actually said he was a rat!

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "Okay, let's go, it's important to find someone."

    Ye Fan thought about it and said, "That's right."

    Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan spent six months looking for someone in the Immortal Demon Realm. People get nothing. Every time they get news from the front, and find it with the back, the news changes again.

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help but sighed at Li Yongwang's greatness, and played around with the people who were chasing him.

    ...

    Ye Fan put away the inner pill of the fairy monster in his hand, and said dullly: "It's really troublesome to find someone. In comparison, killing the fairy monster is easy."

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi came in looking for someone. However, after entering, they also encountered fairy monsters several times. The fairy monsters were full of treasures. After a few months, no one could find them, but they received a lot of various monster pills. .

    Taling shook the tower bell, jingling, "You are really useless! You can't find anyone."

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "You have the ability, come and find it!"

    Taling: "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi searched hard for more than half a year, and finally found someone.

    Ye Fan looked at the monk in Tsing Yi in front of him with suspicion in his eyes, "Yunxi, are we looking for the wrong one!"

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "It shouldn't be."

    Ye Fan blinked, Said: "This doesn't look like an immortal..." It looks like a little white face.

    Bai Yunxi : "..."