chapter 514 Barbarian Proposal

When Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi arrived, they saw a lot of drummers and gong players on the mountain, and a group of barbarian monks beat gongs and drums with passion, and the sound shook the world.

    The barbarian monks on the mountain, each with their muscles stretched, looked very wild.

    Ao Xiaofan looked at the people on the mountain, blinked, and said, "Boss Ye, these guys on the mountain are taller, stronger and more stylish than you!"

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes . , I thought: Ao Xiaofan, this guy really has no vision! Barbarian monks, at first glance, are well-developed and simple-minded. If there is no stock in the brain, what is the use of muscle development! These guys just look strong, and he can throw a large piece of it with one sleeve.

    On the top of the mountain, a barbarian cultivator wearing animal skin clothes, holding an ivory several meters long, half-kneeled in front of a barbarian girl, and looked at the barbarian female cultivator with fiery eyes.

    "That's Uncle Gangya. What he sent was the ivory of Yungang Wild Elephant. This ivory can be tempered into a very powerful magic weapon." Gu Li said.

    "Yungang Wild Elephant?" Ye Fan said.     Gu

    Li nodded and said: "Yes, this kind of wild beast is only found in the mountains, and only Uncle Gangya can hit it. This thing will be very powerful if it is tempered into a magic weapon."

There was a flash of envy.

    "Uncle Gangya is so kind to Sister Meng Qing! Many savage girls in the clan like Uncle Gangya."

    Ye Fan pouted, thinking: "The wedding gift is actually a dirty tooth, what's wrong with it?" ? Can you be a little more sincere?

    Ye Fan's eyes swept across the hands of several barbarian monks carrying magic tools around. The magic tools of barbarian monks focused on power, and many monks' magic tools were hammers. Ye Fan swept them in a circle, and there was only one feeling. The refining level of the barbarians is really bad, and they have lost so many good materials in vain.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and secretly said: Is it the Middle Continent after all! Although it is only a small tribe that can't be smaller, there are also strong people of the same level as the cultivators. In the next world, the cultivators can already dominate one side.

    The barbarian girl in front of Gang Tooth took the ivory that Gang Tooth handed over, and suddenly there was thunderous cheers.

    Gu Li said excitedly: "Sister Meng Qing has accepted Uncle Gangya's proposal."

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh".

    Gang Tooth danced excitedly, and the surrounding monks burst into applause.

    More and more barbarian warriors walked up to the two and danced. Suddenly, the scene felt like a group of demons dancing, and Gu Li also joined it.

    Ye Fan whispered: "This dance is really bad!"

    Ao Xiaofan said with conviction: "Yeah! It's worse than your singing."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Gu "Gu Li seems to be very excited!"

    "Like a monkey, jumping up and down." Ye Fan said with disgust.

    Gu Li followed the crowd for a while before returning to Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    After reading the proposal, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi followed Gu Li back to Gu Li's house. Gu Li was a fan of Steel Teeth and seemed very excited along the way.