chapter 422 Apprentice? Make me good?

Wen Yizhi took Ye Fan out, Ming Xiuxin followed the two of them, and looked at Ye Fan curiously.

    "Friend Dao Wen, you didn't like so many array mage in the array academy, why did you like this little guy, this guy looks nothing special!" Mingxiu said in his heart.

    Wen Yizhi nodded, and said: "This kid is really ordinary. Isn't this just the right time?"

    "It's not like what you would say, a fellow Daoist Wen! Ye Shinephew, how did Senior Wen accept you as a disciple? Ah!" Ming xiuxin asked curiously.

    Ye Fan thought for a while, and said, "He discovered that I was a peerless genius. I was not happy to worship him as a teacher. So he beat me. If I couldn't beat him, I had to worship him as a teacher."

    Ming Xiuxin smiled Said: "Friends of Wen Dao, you apprentice, but funny enough!"

    Ye Fan: "..." He is not joking!

    Wen Yizhi: "..." Ye Fan really didn't lie! "This stinky boy, you know bragging all day long! Just get used to it."

    Wen Yizhi and Ming Xiuxin walked in the direction of the court, and saw Mu Liluo waiting halfway.

    Seeing Mu Liluo, Ming Xiuxin raised her eyebrows subconsciously, vaguely feeling that it was strange for the guest of the Alchemy Academy to appear in this place.

    "Mu Dao is friendly!" Ming Xiuxin walked to Mu Liluo and asked.

    Mu Liluo nodded lightly at Mingxiu.

    "Does senior want to buy a pill?" Ye Fan asked while looking at Mu Liluo.

    When Ming Xiuxin heard Ye Fan's words, she couldn't help but laugh, and her smile trembled.

    Ming xiuxin said secretly: This apprentice of Wen Yi Zhi is really interesting! he actually asked Mu Liluo, such a top alchemist on extremely windy heaven, if he wanted to buy an elixir.

    Wen Yizhi rolled his eyes angrily when he heard Ye Fan's words, "Asshole thing, Alchemist Mu is himself an alchemist, and he needs to buy a pill from you." Ye Fan gave a light sigh, his eyes flashed. After a bit of confusion.

    Mu Liluo looked at Wen YiZhi for a while, and said in a complicated tone: "It turns out that Ye Fan is the disciple of Fellow Daoist Wen."

    Wen Yizhi frowned, and a bad feeling flashed in his heart.

    Wen Yizhi said in a serious tone: "It's indeed my apprentice."

    "Friends Dao Wen, don't talk secretly in front of the people, I will refine five furnaces of medicine for free of charge. "Mu Liluo said.

    When Mu Liluo first saw Ye Fan refining the Medieval Golden Crystal Pill, he was moved to accept disciples. However, what Mu Liluo thought at the time was that Ye Fan did not seem to be taken seriously in the academy. Next, secretly abducted Ye Fan and asked Langyuan College to be a student from Langyuan College, which shouldn't be a big deal.

    However, the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, and Ye Fan had been accepted as an apprentice by Wen YiZhi a long time ago.

    Ye Fan has been staying in the miscellaneous courtyard all the time, probably for the purpose of repairing his magical artifacts.

    When Ming Xiuxin heard Mu Liluo's words, she suddenly had the urge to vomit blood. Wen Yizhi's "normal" apprentice, actually Mu Liluo also took a fancy to, five furnaces of medicine! Mu Liluo's promise is not light!

    Mu Liluo looked at Wen Yizhi without speaking, and added: "I heard Master Ye say that Fellow Daoist Wen robbed him of the pill that he refined. I believe you should also know his talent for alchemy. He is very suitable. In refining ancient pill medicine, his current strength is still low. Given time, it is not impossible that his alchemy attainments surpass me."