chapter 386 Go to the ice forest.

Ye Fan held the stone, and it was more than five months when he entered the concentration.

    Ye Fan had been in the epiphany for too long and almost frightened Bai Yunxi. Fortunately, Bai Yunxi had long been accustomed to seeing Ye Fan's magic, so his performance was fairly calm.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan who was sober, and asked: "Are you okay?"

    Ye Fan's eyes brightened and said: "I'm fine! I haven't been so well in a long time."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's appearance. Knowing that Ye Fan has gained a lot of benefits, he can't help but feel a little happy for Ye Fan.

    "What the hell is the holy stone!" Bai Yunxi said in confusion.

    "Holy path Stone is a thing of the immortal world. It was originally used by the Holy path Alchemy to select disciples. The requirements for the Cultivators are quite high. The Holy path Stone contains the Immortal Alchemy method. it’s easy to collapse the spiritual platform, and the Yuan Ying Cultivator can reach the minimum standard for opening the holy road stone."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: It is no wonder that the Jindan cultivator of the sect can basically not activate it. If only the Yuan Ying Cultivator can activate the holy road stone, Li Feng wanted all the disciples of the sect to try to activate the holy stone, and then gain the hope of inheritance from the disciples.

    "How do you know this?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan said with some pride: "I got the inheritance inside, and it is mentioned in the inheritance."

    "You have received the inheritance during this period. Li Feng has been here several times." Bai Yunxi said.

    Li Feng is the lord of the immortal pill gate, and Bai Yunxi is not easy to stop Li Feng from letting in. Fortunately, Li Feng came several times and left after seeing Ye Fan. Li Feng should know that Ye Fan has gained great benefits, but Maybe it was because they were afraid of the golden dragon seal on the two of them or there were other reasons, and they didn't act rashly.

    Bai Yunxi: Although the boss of Golden dragon is a little bit messy, he still has some advantages. At least they can fake it.

    "Have you gained a lot of benefits?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "There are many." The various things in the Holy path Stone were stuffed into Ye Fan's mind, and Ye Fan's mind is still very confused. Ye Fan still couldn't understand many things, so he could only write them down temporarily.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said somewhat proudly: "Yes. If I had come into contact with this stone earlier, I wouldn't have won the previous game so hard."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Golden Dragon is in Jiu Jue ice pond. The pool has been around for a while, and I heard that Jiujue Ice Pool has been searched for almost by him." Bai Yunxi said.

    I heard that Golden dragon dug a thousand feet of ice on the side of Jiujue Ice Pond, all the places turned upside down, scaring the monster beasts on the side of Jiujue Ice Pond everywhere.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Then let's go quickly. That dragon will find no one, and will definitely come to us."

    Although Ye Fan was bold, his cultivation level was still far behind the Golden Dragon, and he thought of Golden Dragon. The coercion was still a little bit scary.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "That's what I meant." Although Ye Fan hadn't said that the ancestor was in Jiujue Ice Pond, Golden dragon wouldn't reason with them. This guy must think they lied to him.