chapter 389 Exposed.

The four quickly left. Yin Hao originally wanted Yin Xuan to follow the guard, but Yin Xuan just followed them.

    Because there was a spy from the inside, one was found, and it was not sure if there was another one. Yin Hao was not relieved that Yin Xuan was following the others, so he had to take Yin Xuan with him.

    Several found an abandoned ice cave and stopped for a while.

    "What do you want to say!" Ye Fan asked, looking at Yin Hao lazily.

    Yin Hao hesitated for a moment, took a deep breath and asked, "Master Ye, your goal is sky fire."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "You can say so." The ancestors should stay with the strange fire. To find the different fire is to find the ancestors.

    Yin Xuan looked at Yin Hao puzzled, skeptical: " Big Brother, the difference fire is not something many rumors it is it really?"

    Yan Hao frowned, and said:. "You're not standing, so you do not know"

    Yin Xuan couldn't help feeling a little dull when he listens to Yin Hao.

    "Master Ye, don't you have a sky fire? Why are you still looking for a sky fire?" Yin Xuan asked a little puzzled.

    Ye Fan hugged his arms and said, "Skyfire, naturally, the more the better!"

    Yin Xuan nodded in a serious manner, and said: "It makes sense, but the Skyfire is a good thing! I heard that there are two holy alchemy masters. Secretly released a huge reward for Skyfire. The match between you and Alchemist Han has stimulated the old holy alchemists."

    Yin Hao glared at Yin Xuan dissatisfiedly, and said, "Axuan, how can you say it, it's not a big deal? Little one."

    Yin Hao sighed in his heart, and secretly said: Yin Xuan, this kid, didn't know Ye Fan's identity, even if he didn't know Ye Fan's identity, he would know that Ye Fan is a holy alchemist, and he actually regarded Ye Fan as a fellow Jin Dan.

    Yin Xuan was reprimanded by Yin Hao, and his face suddenly became more aggrieved.

    "It doesn't matter, I don't actually need it, but Yun Xi hasn't have yet." Ye Fan said.

    Yin Xuan glanced at Bai Yunxi, and said with eyes flickering: "So, Alchemist Ye is really nice to Daoist Bai."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said with some pride: "Of course, I'm a peerless master, it’s not the same as the dragon that lost the Dao companion."

    Yin Hao "......"

    Yin Hao saw the topic getting further and further away, and said with a serious face: "Master Ye, I believe you have also heard the sky fire freezing town by gossip?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes."

    "This is a very real thing. The nature of the sky fire is different. This mysterious ice cold flame is a bit mutated and ferocious. Mysterious ice cold flames caused misfortune everywhere, freezing civilians to death countless ."

    "Finally, the cultivation world dispatched ten cultivators to encircle mysterious ice cold flames, but the flames are cunning, even if the masters are all out, there is nothing that can do. in the end, the cultivation world paid the price of the death of the four cultivators of God Transformation, trapping mysterious ice cold flames, and the remaining few cultivators of Transforming God set up a large array to block mysterious ice cold flames." Yin Ho said.    

      Bai Yunxi said in a puzzled way: "Why should mysterious ice cold flames be sealed in this place? mysterious ice cold flames is an ice-attribute spirit flame. If it is sealed on the ice ground, wouldn't it speed up its growth?"