chapter 494 Replenishing the soul pill is released.

Array court.

    A few students were discussing something in tweet, and the discussion was full of enthusiasm.

    "Senior Ye's frame is really too big. We have been here for so long and haven't seen him show up a few times." A rabbit said dullly.

    "He's a busy person. I heard that there are still many things waiting for him to deal with in the Danyuan." A tiger said.

    "Yes, yes, yes, I heard that Senior Ye is not only proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy, but also understands formations and alchemy. He is an all-rounder." Another tiger said.

    "Our elder said, although Senior Ye is brilliant, but the level of painting is very bad, your elder is talking nonsense." A little rabbit said.

    "How can Elder Mu Bai talk nonsense? Mostly the Moon Rabbit Fairy in your clan is inferior to humans and refuses to admit it. Therefore, I slander Senior Ye."

    "Audacious! How dare to question my clan Moon Rabbit Fairy." Xiao The rabbit became angry from embarrassment, and his ruby ​​eyes suddenly sparkled.

    The white tiger blinked and saw that the little rabbit was going to be mad. He gave in a step and said:

    "Well, it may be that everyone has different tastes. Our elder said that Senior Ye's paintings are very aura..." Street.

    "Speaking of which, Senior Ye's lectures are much easier to understand than the old man Wen Yizhi's lectures. That old man has no meaning at all." Rabbit said.

    The white-haired tiger sneered and said, "What's the matter? Anyway, whether it's the old man in class or Ye senior, you don't understand." The

    little rabbit looked at the white tiger and kicked the white tiger into anger. Got out.

    The rabbits of the Dengtian Rabbit tribe do not understand formations, but Ye Fan is more resistant to watching than Wen Yizhi, and he is also much wealthier. He can't understand left and right. Facing Ye Fan is still more comfortable than facing the old man Wen Yizhi. Some, you must know that Ye Fan is now a model monk.

    "Dead white tiger, just owe a kick!" The little rabbit said vigorously.

    ...

    Feng Feidi coldly watched several students from the Dingtian Rabbit and Baihu tribes, with a contemptuous expression. Unlike the Tigers and Rabbits who came to make up the number, the two monks sent by the Feng Clan were not inferior. Array level.

    "Saint Yuntong, you said that Ye Fan wants to give Ye Jinwen one billion yuan as a dowry. Is this true?" Feng Feidi asked Feng Yuntong.

    Catching Tong croon a cry, and said: "?. Many rumors fills one billion Sin Sin crystal grain that is how much, how can casually give out, not to mention Han Mufei that mixed blood, where is worth ten one hundred million"

    think they The saint of the Feng clan, her sister Feng Tianyi married, and the bride price is only 50 million fairy crystals, plus some spiritual grass and spiritual materials. Although the total amount is only about 100 million fairy crystals, it is already A rare glory. When my elder sister got married, the family was still lively for a while.

    Han Mufei's appearance is ordinary, and his bloodline is impure, so why should he go past the saint of the previous generation!

    Feng Yuntong is the saint of the generation of the Feng clan. Each generation of the saint of the Feng clan is performed by the goddess with the most outstanding appearance and aptitude. Multiplying... Feng Yuntong has countless pursuers in the clan, and has always been the existence of stars holding the moon.