chapter 520 Huigu Tribe

"You magic weapon, refine it, two thousand waste coins." Ye Fan quoted with a cold face.

    The barbarian cultivator opposite Ye Fan frowned and said, "This fellow Daoist, I've been here three times, can I get a discount!"

    Ye Fan glanced at the barbarian cultivator in front of him with a faint expression, slightly Raising his chin, he said with a beating expression: "I'm running a small business here, and I don't offer discounts."

    "Boss, you are too expensive!"

    Ye Fan said calmly, "You get what you pay for, I am. But the top refiners of the human race naturally charge more."

    The soul-shaping cultivator in front of Ye Fan looked at Ye Fan with depression, and handed over the waste coins reluctantly.

    Bai Yunxi watched from the side, the human race had a very bad reputation among the barbarians, and the strange thing was that the barbarians were still very convinced of the human race's alchemists and refiners.

    ...

    Gu Tian and Gu Li stood aside, entertaining the monks who came in.

    When they first saw the soul-shaping cultivator, the two of them would be excited. After seeing all kinds of big people, both of them were a little numb.

    As soon as Zhan Chong came over, he saw a long queue outside Ye Fan's shop.

    "When did this broken shop become so lively." Zhan Chong asked in confusion.

    The shop that Ye Fan rented was small and biased, and Zhan Chong approached Ye Fan last time with the attitude of a dead horse as a living horse doctor. He didn't expect Ye Fan to be so powerful, and he repaired the magic weapon in one fell swoop.

    When Zhan Chong handed the magic weapon to the battlefield, he was still a little worried. He was afraid that there might be some unseen problems with the magic weapon, but he didn't expect that after a few days in the battle, he praised him for the first time, saying that he did a good job. , the magic weapon is better to use than before, and the power is stronger.

    Zhan Chong is so big, and he is rarely praised by the battlefield. It is rare to be praised once.

    Zhan Chong pondered for a while, and felt that the refining master he met might not be an ordinary person, so he came over and wanted to try to see if he could win over.

    Zhan Chong originally thought that Ye Fan, an alchemist, was very desolate. There were not many customers in the store, so he should have accepted his invitation. After Zhan Chong came, he found that Ye Fan's store had swept away the previous deserted state. There are many monks lining up.

    Gu Tian held a stack of wooden cards and said to Zhan Chong, "Do you want to upgrade the magic weapon? There are a lot of people, so we have to line up!"

    Zhan Chong looked at Gu Tian and was furious, "You bastard, you know. Who am I? How dare you ask me to line up?" Gu Tian heard the words and said calmly: "There are too many people, and it's not     enough

    if you don't line up!"

There was a savage cultivator in the late stage of Soul Shaping who wanted to default on his debt, so Senior Ye flew out all at once. Gu Tian's confidence in Ye Fan greatly increased, and he was no longer cowardly when he encountered the young Hou Ye of the Hou Mansion.

    "Senior Ye is very fast, little Marquis waits a moment, it will be your turn." Gu Tian said.

    Zhan Chong had a dark face, glanced at the crowd, and left sullenly.