chapter 447 Ming Xiuxin's Invitation

Array Academy.

    "President, Ye Fan just went to the Talisman Academy for a match, and he was very embarrassed to blast Lan Miao!" Zheng Qian said with embarrassment.

    Wen Yizhi smiled, and said somewhat proudly: "My apprentice makes a move, it's so fast and cruel!"

    Wen Yizhi secretly said: The group of idiots from the Supreme Academy actually ran to their Langyuan Academy to demonstrate. They academy really No one? One of his apprentices can sweep the group of their Supreme Academy.

    Zheng Qian couldn't help asking, "Dean, is it the first time for Ye Fan !"

    The talisman Academy had a very intense discussion on whether Ye Fan was the first time. The academy was divided into two factions, supporting the first. The second faction opposition to the first faction, the two factions also launched a debate about this.

    Not only the student tutors of the talisman Academy were curious, but the elders of other academys were also very curious. Many elders of the Academy discussed this issue in private.

    Wen Yizhi secretly said: He is an array mage, Ye Fan never discussed runes with him, and the ghost knew whether Ye Fan was the first time.

    However, based on his understanding of this apprentice, it is really possible that this kind of thing was deliberately hidden. For his stupid apprentice, it was too difficult for the first time. In contrast, it might be worthwhile to arrange a mysterious array.

    His apprentice may have amazing skills in skills, but he is really terrible in dealing with people. If he hadn't had a good temper, Ye Fan might have slapped him to death.

    "It's definitely not the first time that Ye Fan lied to that girl. That guy was slick and talked. He knew it was a lie. Out of ten sentences, nine of them were false. It would be miserable to believe him." Wen Yizhi is sure.

    Zheng Qian: "..." Greasy tongue, eloquent, is it really Ye Fan that the dean said? He felt that Junior Brother Ye was quite sincere. Is it really good for the dean to say that his apprentice?

    Wen Yizhi secretly said: If the woman Ming Xiuxin determines that Ye Fan is the first time, she might have to find him to fight. In this way, he must insist that his apprentice is a lie, despicable and shameless, and will do everything for the purpose. What a bastard!

    ...

    Lan Miao returned to the Guest House full of anger, and there were several Cultivators standing in the Guest House.

    Looking at Lan Miao's face, the Cultivators didn't know whether they should step forward to comfort her, or if they should walk away obediently.

    Lan Miao snorted coldly and walked into her own courtyard.

    As soon as Lan Miao entered the room, everyone outside the room heard a mess of messy sounds coming from the room.

    Meng Qingyi walked to Lan Miao's door and opened the door, and a teacup flew out against Meng Qingyi's ear.

    Lan Miao was a little calmer when ahe saw Meng Qingyi who came.

    "Why are you here?" Lan Miao and Meng Qingyi are cousins. They grew up together and have been in a good relationship.

    Meng Qingyi looked at Lan Miao and said faintly: "Come and ask about the situation. This Ye Fan is said to be an expert disciple of the Dean of the Array Court." Meng Qingyi is practicing the Array Spell. The face of the academy, but Ye Fan did not come back, so Meng Qingyi never made a move.