chapter 555 Barbarian Spaceship

A barbarian spaceship stopped over the secret realm of Tianchi.

    Several barbarian cultivators walked down from the spaceship, followed by Gu Li and Gu Tian who were in the extension state.

    The two teenagers were sullen, and the expressions on their faces were a little dignified.

    Among the cultivators in the Soul Shaping and Hundred Tribulations Realm, Gu Li and Gu Tian, ​​whose cultivation bases were weak, were extremely conspicuous.

    "It's these two boys?" Jiang Ya asked.

    "Yes, when Ye Fan was in the wild, he had contact with the ancients, and these two boys followed him." Jiang Chi said.

    After the fact that Ye Fan was pregnant with 360 orifices was exposed, the truth of the "dwarf barbarian" suddenly surfaced, and the barbarian's previous reward became a joke.

    The barbarian emperor thoroughly investigated Ye Fan's identity, and soon found out the relationship between Ye Fan and the ancient clan, and also found out that Ye Fan and Jiang Mo had met in the ancient clan.

    All the monks of the ancient clan were detained.

    Gu Li and Gu Tian were arrested and sent here.

    Gu Li took a careful look at the barbarian emperor. The ancient people were just a small tribe that couldn't be more small. On weekdays, they couldn't even see the barbarian lord of the Hundred Tribulations Realm. Gu Li did not expect that one day he could see the barbarian emperor. It's a pity , but in this situation.

    Gu Tian lowered his head, because Ye Fan was suspected of killing Princess Jiang Mo's murderer, and the ancient people were implicated all of a sudden. The people who sent Gu Li and Gu Tian over were not very polite, and the two suffered a lot along the way. .

    Gu Li blushed, his dark eyes sparkling.

    Gu Li never believed that Ye Fan would kill Jiang Mo. Even if the barbarian seniors around him said so, Gu Li still believed that Ye Fan was wronged.

    "Barbarian Sovereign, if Ye Fan's six relatives don't recognize him, it will be useless to send these two little monks in!" Jiang Chi said.

    Ye Fan is a human race, Jiang Chi doesn't think that Ye Fan will care about the life and death of the two barbarian monks, but at the moment they have no better way.

    Gu Li raised his head and said excitedly: "Senior Ye is a good person, he will not kill Princess Jiang Mo."

    Jiang Ya glanced at Gu Li and said, "You trust him enough."

    Jiang Chi was cold. Glancing at Gu Li, he said, "Little devil, what do you know, in order to save Ye Qixian's life, Ye Fan created a snowflake array and killed more than 80 monks in one fell swoop. He was cruel."

    Jiang Chi was too lazy . Talking to Gu Liduo, but seeing a barbarian cultivator who was confused by Ye Fan, he couldn't help but hate that iron is not steel.

    After listening to Jiang Chi's words, Gu Li insisted: "Senior Ye, you won't do this..."

    Jiang Chi snorted softly, tucked his sleeves, and said coldly, "It's stubborn and hopeless. ."

    Jiang Ya looked at Jiang Chi and said, "Forget it, you don't need to be ambitious with a junior! Send people in first and find Ye Fan.

    " Ye Fan and others died on Ye Fan, and Jiang Ya didn't dare to underestimate Ye Fan.

    ...

    Nan Siyu looked at the barbarian spaceship, a little doubt flashed in his eyes.