chapter 474 President Xiaowan

Ye Fan opened the pill furnace and took out a few pills, "Yunxi, you try this."

    Bai Yunxi took one pill and took it, and he experienced it carefully, "The effect is good, better than the effect of alloy pill. A lot." In

    Bai Yunxi's space ring, alloy fruit has been flooded. If it weren't so, Xiao Feng would ask Bai Yunxi for alloy fruit, and Bai Yunxi would not give it casually.

    Of course, Bai Yunxi would come out with Alloy Fruit because he and Ye Fan's strengths have both improved.

    "I also think the effect is good. It's no harm to eat more." Ye Fan said vaguely, chewing on a few pills.

    Bai Yunxi thought for a while, and said, "Dragons like this fruit. It shouldn't be just because the fruit tastes good. The alloy fruit seems to have a lot of effect on tempering the dragon's physique." The dragons are inherently strong, alloy fruit. It is also effective for dragons, which shows that the potential of this fruit should still be huge.

    Ye Fan previously felt that the effect of alloy pill was insufficient, so he improved the prescription. This time the newly developed golden quenching pill completely stimulated the effect of alloy fruit, and the effect was seven or eight times that of alloy pill.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Did your spiritual power start to rise again!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes." After

    Ye Fan's spiritual root became Chaos spiritual root, The spiritual energy in the body gradually changed to the chaotic spirit element. Ye Fan had absorbed a large amount of spirit energy in the past few years and used it to transform the spirit element, and his cultivation level had not risen.

    Although Ye Fan's cultivation base hadn't risen, the aura in his body was more than three times as strong as before. Now that all the spirits have been transformed, Ye Fan's cultivation base began to slowly rise again.     "It's been so long, and it should have started to rise." Although it has only been five years since the outside world, Ye Fan has basically stayed in the Time Tower in the past five years, which is equivalent to a hundred years.     Ye Fan slammed a piece of black marble on one side with a fist, blasting the stone to pieces.

    "With my current strength, to challenge that playboy, within three moves, I can defeat him." Ye Fan said proudly.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "The enemy should be settled, not knotted, don't be impulsive."

    There is an unwritten rule in the ruins that monks should not kill each other, there are so many people in the ruins, and then they will kill each other. Soon there will be few left. The cultivators are also social animals, and they also need the company of the same kind. In addition, anyway, one more person also has more hope of going out.

    After Xuanyuanqi came in, his life was not very good. Before Xuanyuanqi's three wives and four concubines, there were countless demonstrative affections, but this person was lonely in the secret realm.

    In the secret realm, the most indispensable is the genius. This person used to be surrounded by Yingying and Yanyan, but this person would be alone, naturally not used to it.

    The female cultivators in the secret realm are either famous or well-known, or the eyes are above the top, and they are not easy to chase.

    After Xuanyuanqi came in, he stepped on two boats and pursued two female cultivators at the same time. One of them was the female cultivator of

    Lingluo Chess Club ... The female cultivators of Lingluo Chess Club were all covered by Moon Rabbit Fairy, Moon Rabbit Fairy knew Xuanyuanqi was furious after half-hearted, and found Xuanyuanqi for a fight.