chapter 533 The first court in the world

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, the day Shao Yundong's aunt will arrive.

    Shao Yundong looked at Ye and Bai, and asked reluctantly, "You two fellow Daoists, do you really stop thinking about it?" Bai Yunxi

    smiled helplessly and said, "Me and Ye Fan still want to go around. Let’s walk around and have a look, I don’t want to be tied down like this, please forgive me.”

    Shao Yundong nodded and said, “That’s right, Alchemist Ye doesn’t seem like someone who can live freely.”

    Shao Yundong has been trying to recruit Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, but after seeing Ye Fan fighting with the combined monsters a lot, Shao Yundong felt a little cowardly when he looked at Ye Fan again.

    Ye Fan rejected Shao Yundong, and Shao Yundong was not too disappointed. An illusory alchemist who did not care about the conjoined cultivator, the future could be said to be bright, and Shao Yundong did not have much hope.

    Shao Yundong vaguely guessed that Ye Fan would join his firm and spare no effort to help him complete the order in order to leave the wild continent.

    What confuses Shao Yundong is why Ye Fan is so eager to leave the Wilderness Continent, just because the aura of the Wilderness Continent is too low, or does Ye Fan have any other scruples?

    Shao Yundong felt that Ye Fan was full of mysteries, but he didn't want to delve into it.

    Shao Yundong handed a VIP order to Ye Fan and said, "Thanks to Alchemy Ye for your care along the way, if Alchemy Ye encounters any trouble in the future, you can come to me."

    Ye Fan nodded, "Okay. Yes, if there is any trouble, I will trouble your Excellency."

    "

    Yun Dong." A clear voice rang out, and a woman in a white dress walked in.

    The nun was dressed elegantly, as if the hibiscus came out of clear water, but she felt a little uneasy.

    "Auntie." Seeing the woman, Shao Yundong stood up suddenly, with a bright smile on his face.

    Luo Shuangshuang smiled at Shao Yundong     , and said in a soft tone: "Yundong, you're fine, your mother is worried about you!" This is Alchemist Ye's Daoist companion Bai Yunxi, and I was able to escape and ascend to heaven, all thanks to the help of these two Daoists."

    Luo Shuangshuang looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and nodded lightly, " I have the two of you, and I have brought the commission for them."

    Luo Shuangshuang threw a space ring to Ye Fan.

    "Senior Luo, you're welcome, it's just a business." Ye Fan checked the space ring and said with satisfaction: "No more, no less, just one million." Luo Shuangshuang smiled coldly and said: "Ye The business of alchemists

    is very profitable." Ye Fan nodded and said, " No."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." This guy, Ye Fan, took the irony of others as a compliment again. Luo Shuangshuang's immortal crystal did not seem to be given willingly, but Bai Yunxi was still very happy when the other party gave it readily.

    ...

    Received one million mid-grade immortal crystals, and Ye Fan was in a very good mood.

    "People in the Middle Continent are generous! They earn one million middle-grade fairy crystals casually. It is no wonder that so many monks want to come to the Middle Continent. The cultivation conditions are not of the same level." Ye Fan said triumphantly.