chapter 430 incomplete array.

Ye Fan sat on a mysterious-class spacecraft and headed to the location of the teleportation array.

    "Junior Brother Ye, this is the array information you want about the teleportation array. You said that you have read all the array books in Library Pavilion, so you should have seen part of it there. However, the materials here, It's more complete." Zheng Qian said.

    Although Zheng Qian was the vice president of the academy, he was still very polite to Ye Fan, a disciple of the president.

    Ye Fan took the information and said, "Thank you, Deputy Dean Zheng. To the Deputy Dean, your name called earning money?"

    Zheng Qian nodded and said, "Yeah!"

    Ye Fan stared brightly in his eyes. Zheng Qian said: "Deputy Dean, your name is very good, and you will know that you are a person with a lot of dreams, and you will definitely get rich."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." The deputy dean is called Zheng Qian. It's not called making money!

    Zheng Qian smiled and said, "Junior Brother Ye has been rewarded. If you want to talk about getting rich, who can have Daoyou Ye  ability to get rich!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said cheerfully: "That's true! The speed at which I earn points, Most people can't compare it, but I am a pauper now, spending too much money. When I finish this big ticket, I will have money."

    Zheng Qian: "..." Ye Fan is really smug! Seeing Ye Fan like this, it seems that the reward of one million points is already in the bag.

    Zheng Qian smiled and stood up and said: "I'll go and see where the spacecraft has flown, and when will it arrive."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    Ye Fan turned his head and looked at Bai Yunxi. Said: "Yunxi, did you say that the name of the deputy dean is very inspirational! If my parents had given me an inspirational name, it would be fine."

    Bai Yunxi: "...you don't need to have an inspirational name." The name is very inspirational so much!

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's right!"

    Ye Fan took one side of the information and looked at it. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Are you sure to fix this teleportation array?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "I don't know! But, Yunxi You've come out with me, so I don't have to be in a hurry."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said dullly, "What nonsense?"

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi sincerely and said, "I didn't talk nonsense. What I said is true."

    Bai Yunxi smiled faintly, his heart warm.

    ...

    Zheng Qian's spacecraft was very fast, and after a few days, it arrived at the destination.

    "There are so many flowers here!" Ye Fan murmured as he stepped off the spaceship.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "It's a lot."

    The immortal mountain where the teleportation array is located is called Xianyuan Mountain, and Xianyuan Mountain is full of colorful and precious flowers. The fragrance of flowers in the air makes people feel relaxed and happy. Countless colorful butterflies are flying among the flowers, and the scene is beautiful.

    Ye Fan rubbed his nose and said, "Fortunately, I am not allergic to pollen, otherwise, it will be in trouble."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan helplessly.