chapter 421 No background?

When Wen Yizhi arrived, the atmosphere in the Law Enforcement Hall was already very tense.

    In the Hall of Law Enforcement, it was like the posture of the Trial of the Three Divisions, and many Cultivators of the Four Seas Club stayed in the Hall of Law Enforcement to watch the excitement.

    "Nephew Ye, the inflow of more than 400,000 points in your identity card, can you explain the way?" Song Xiyi asked.

    Song Xiyi received a report from the Four Seas Association about Ye Fan reselling the artifacts, but he didn't take it seriously. If the artifacts in the Disused Tool Hall could be sold for sky-high prices casually, the work in that place would have been robbed long ago. If the head is over, it will not be Ye Fan's turn to do it. The Cultivator assigned to the Disused Tool Hall is basically equivalent to exile.

    However, the Cultivator Ye Fan is really strange. Ye Fan has been assigned to the Disused Tool Hall for so many years and has never delivered a mission. Over the past ten years, more than 10,000 points have been deducted.

    If he were to change to a Cultivator in a miscellaneous academy, he would have been expelled from the academy because of too many negatives, but Ye Fan has always been very forgiving. This person's cultivation base is not high, and he doesn't know where he got so many points. 

    The inflow of points in Ye Fan's identity card is really weird, let alone other things, there is a point in it, one inflow is 100,000 points, that is a full 100,000 points!   

    Ordinary disciples have worked hard for a year, and it is not bad to earn a few hundred points.  

   "I earned it all hard work." Ye Fanyi said sternly. 

   "Absurd, what you can do to earn so much, it must be by reselling magic weapons, I assigned you to the refining hall, you actually did this kind of betrayal to the academy." Qing Ming said. 

   "The Disused Tool Hall are all tattered magical items, which can be worth a few immortal crystal when sold!" Ye Fan said disdainfully.  

  "If you hadn't sold all the artifacts in the Disused Tool Hall, how could the artifacts flow out?" Qing Ming said.   

  Brother Ye frowned, and said, "I didn't mean it, that is not the magical tool of the Disused Tool Hall, the magical tool is just like the magical tool of the Disused Tool Hall, it is not the magical tool of the Disused Tool Hall at all."

    "At this time, you can still talk nonsense. If it weren't for the artifacts that flowed out from the Disused Tool Hall, where did the artifacts of the Disused Tool Hall go?"

    "In order to separate useful spiritual materials, melt it for me!" Ye Fandao.

    "Where is the spiritual material melted down?" Pei Ying asked.

    "My level is limited, I haven't separated." Ye Fan said without thinking.

    Qing Ming snorted coldly, and said: "Sophistry! The facts are in front of you, you still dare to be slanderous."

    ...

    Tao Ye glanced at Chen Nuo, and said through the voice transmission: " Have you contacted Bai Yunxi !"

    Chen Nuo replied: " I have already contacted."

    Chen Nuo secretly said: Ye Fan is not Bai Yunxi after all. The two sides are separated by a layer. Taoist Tianjing may not be willing to make a move. Maybe you can count on Ye Fan’s master, but I don’t know who Ye Fan’s master is.