chapter 463 Fierce Battle with Xuanyuan Qi

"You're looking for death." Xuanyuan Qi took out a dragon halberd and slashed towards Ye Fan.

    The dragon halberd with the supreme power, slashed violently. A blue bird on the horizon seemed to be deterred by the pressure and suddenly fell down. The blue bird staggered and flapped its wings and quickly flew away.

    Xuanyuan Qi's whole body was magnificent and looked very extraordinary.

    Bai Yunxi felt a peculiar pressure on Xuanyuanqi's body, and secretly guessed what peculiar bloodline Xuanyuanqi might possess.

    Ye Fan threw the soul-suppressing clock, snorted coldly, and said, "You idiot, your mind is not clear, so hurry up."

    Ye Fan repaired four soul-suppression clocks. The one in his hand is the best quality. One, the Soul Relief Clock is a Horcrux that the cultivating monks of Langyuan Academy are enthusiastic about, and its power is naturally far from ordinary.

    "Boom." Zhongzheng's peaceful bell sounded into Xuanyuanqi's ears, but Xuanyuanqi suddenly felt as if he had been hit hard, and there was a qi and blood confusion.

    The sudden loss of consciousness caused Xuanyuan Qi to become a little bit embarrassed and angry.

    "You're looking for death." A huge icon appeared after Xuanyuan got up.

    The icon behind Xuanyuanqi looked a bit like a nine-headed monster. The nine-headed monster was in a hideous form, which was daunting.

    The holy elephant suddenly pressed down towards Ye Fan, and Ye Fan suddenly felt a sense of horror, a feeling of being swallowed by a nine-headed monster.

    Feeling the aura of Xuanyuan Qi's body, Ye Fan roared and said, "Xiao Bai, come back."

    Lei Beast rushed towards Ye Fan and quickly merged with Ye Fan.

    Suddenly, the thunder light flashed all over Ye Fan's body, and his body seemed to be covered by a layer of thunder light armor.

    Ye Fan's hands held the sky, and he roared, "Five thunders will destroy the world, inviting them."

    Ye Fan's body was boiling with thunder light, and thunder light flew down quickly .

    The monster icon collided with the fierce thunder light, and suddenly there was a scorched black hole where the two stood.

    Ye Fan and Xuanyuanqi didn't please anyone, and at the same time they backed away a few steps.

    Xuanyuan Qi squinted his eyes and looked at Ye Fan, and said, "Boy, that's not bad! I underestimated you."

    Ye Fan smiled, "each other."

    Xuanyuan Qi snorted and said, "It depends on you. Hide my trick, kill the

    Nine Dragons!" Ye Fan suddenly felt a nine-strand attack, coming from all directions. If these nine forces were allowed to converge, he would be crushed by this force.

    "Blast." Ye Fan didn't have time to think about it. He took out a few Tianyuan Five Thunder Talisman and detonated them one after another. The Thunder Beast detonated the Thunder Talisman in Ye Fan much faster. Ye Fan threw the Talisman towards Xuanyuan. In the past, Ye Fan would also be affected by thunder and lightning when the talisman was detonated at such a close range.

    Ye Fan's ability to withstand the impact of lightning is much greater than that of Xuanyuan. Ye Fan's style of play is very arrogant, but the effect is still there.

    The "rumbling" thunder and lightning fell down, as if the end of the world had come.

    The two cultivators in the ruins watched the thunder light from afar, and their eyes flashed a little differently.