chapter 559 Sales Quota.

The desolate ancient order was stimulated, and suddenly attracted the attention of many forces.

    For a time, many forces rushed to send people to the secret realm to find Ye Fan in order to obtain a place to enter the ancient world.

    Outside the secret realm, two more Mahayana monks were ushered in at once.

    The Tianchi secret realm is not a big secret realm, but it attracted many Mahayana monks at once, which can not help but make people look at it.

    Bai Yunxi warmly welcomed people from all major forces.

    It was at least ten years before the opening of the ancient world. The barbarians were worried about Ye Fan's safety and wanted to send two people to protect Ye Fan. Ye Fan politely declined. Jiang Chi also knew Ye Fan's strength and did not force Ye Fan. .

    Jiang Chi and others found another place to live near the residence of Ye Fan and others.

    There were many people who came to visit Ye Fan and asked for a place.

    Ye Fan didn't have time to answer, so he handed it over to Bai Yunxi, who received these people one by one.

    According to Ye Fan, the teleportation array he arranged was between twenty and twenty-five people. The specific number of people that could be teleported would depend on the teleportation array that was finally arranged. He promised five places for the barbarians. In addition to their own four people, the remaining places are between eleven and sixteen, so there is still a lot of room for manipulation.

    What Ye Fan meant was that all the quotas were sold. Anyway, there were only so many of them, and it was useless to keep the quotas, so it would be better to exchange them for resources.

    In just a few days, several people came to make an offer. The monks who came here probably felt that there were only one or two places left, and the prices were very high.

    The quotations of the monks from the major forces were faintly passed on to Jiang Chi's ears.

    Jiang Chi couldn't help but be a little fortunate for his foresight. If he hadn't been ahead, with the current market, it would be impossible to buy five places to go to the ancient world with 50 million middle-grade immortal crystals.

    ...

    beyond the secret realm.

    Nan Siyu was completely speechless when he heard about Huanggu Ling.

    "Fellow Daoist Lu, this junior nephew Ye has a lot of things to do! Do you think so!"

    Lu Yiming was very cold, Nan Siyu talked to Lu Yiming several times, but Lu Yiming didn't bother to pay attention. This time, Lu Yiming nodded cooperatively, which made Nan Siyu look sideways.

    When Nan Siyu first came, he just heard that Ye Fan was insanely using the snowflake array to kill people in the secret realm. Not long after, he heard that Ye Fan and the sword demon Ye Qixian got together, and the two were in the secret realm together. Stirring the wind and rain, running rampant and domineering, he completely offended the Zhengyang Sword Sect.

     After that, the Barbarian Emperor came in inexplicably. Nan Siyu originally thought that the Barbarian Emperor came because Ye Fan had opened the acupoint, but now he found out that it was more than that. In the past tens of thousands of years, fewer and fewer ancient orders have appeared. This time, the Barbarian Emperor Continent had only one ancient order, and it fell into Ye Fan's hands. 

   Ye Fan inspired the ancient order, and the major forces sent people over for Ye Fan's place in the ancient world.   

    Nan Siyu never thought that Ye Fan could be so tossed.