chapter 395 President arrived.

A few days later, He Yunhong led fifteen heavenly array mages and appeared in the ice forest.

    He Yunhong and his party, all with advanced cultivation skills, came all the way and attracted a lot of attention.

    Ye Fan looked at the mighty group of people and couldn't help but said: "This dragon has a lot of face! You see, this guy didn't plan to care about food, so he came to a nest."

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    "Whenever I can get to the point of Golden Dragon, it would be nice to recruit the president of the array Mage Association to work for nothing. It is really windy, rain, and the president must be the president." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." What the hell is it to be the president?

    Golden dragon greeted He Yunhong enthusiastically.

    "Old man, you are finally here, let's see how long it will take to break the array, and is one year enough?" Golden dragon asked carelessly.

    As soon as He Yunhong arrived, Golden dragon grabbed him to ask a series of questions. He Yunhong had never seen the Great Array, and he did not dare to pack a ticket.

    "Senior, how long will it take to break the array? I won't know until I have seen the array and carefully calculated it." He Yunhong said patiently.

    Although both are the god transformation, the difference between the cultivation bases of the two sides is too great, and He Yunhong did not dare to ask for a big difference, and respectfully called the senior.

    Golden dragon nodded, and said: "Well, let's get started now, don't delay."

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said: "The supervisor of Golden dragon is so strict! These guys are here to do white jobs, he still doesn't Let people take a break."   

   Bai Yunxi : "..."

   The virtues of Golden Dragon are well known in the world. He Yunhong has been prepared long ago, but he doesn't think there is a big problem with Golden Dragon's attitude.

    He Yunhong commanded several subordinates to disperse, and everyone detected the big array.

    Several array masters took the whole set of initiation, and there was a strange connection between them, and when they cooperated, the efficiency was doubled.

    After checking the array, He Yunhong gave the Golden Dragon a reply that it would take more than ten years to break the array, making Golden Dragon irritated.

    Having adapted to the life in the Yunhai ice forest, Ye Fan lived here like a fish in water.

    On weekdays, in addition to refining some pills, he accompanied the president of the Array Mage Association and others to study the array method.

    Originally, He Yunhong only let Ye Fan join the research of breaking array because of Ye Fan's status as a holy-level alchemist.

    However, when studying the array method, it was discovered that Ye Fan's array spell was close to the holy level, and even reached the holy level. He immediately did not dare to underestimate Ye Fan's effect.

    He Yunhong is a veteran holy Array mage with rich experience. With the help of Fang Yiheng and Ye Fan, the progress is much faster than Fang Yiheng imagined.

    "Alchemy again?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yeah!"

    Ye Fan has recently gotten acquainted with the people from the Array Mage Association. Someone asked Ye Fan to practice alchemy, and Ye Fan responded. Someone started, and others naturally followed suit. After entering, there were more than a dozen customers, and Ye Fan was busy a lot.