chapter 394 The impact of parallel imports.

Array Mage Association.

    "President, you are back." Li Chong said in surprise when he saw He Yunhong.

    He Yunhong nodded slightly, "Yes".

    Before, when the Golden Dragon came, He Yunhong hid. Originally, He Yunhong thought it would be better to avoid this for a while. As a result, the monster dragon clan chased and intercepted him, making He Yunhong like a mouse crossing the street. He Yunhong weighed it out and felt that this would not work, so he simply returned. Array Mage Association.

    "President, do you know about Peng Binghua?" Li Chong asked.

    He Yunhong said angrily: "Could you not know? This matter is spreading outside now."

    He Yunhong secretly said: A while ago, the outsiders were talking about the Heaven-Level Alchemist Grand Competition, and all the topics of this meeting turned to the parallel elders of their Array Mage Association.

    Peng Binghua has an identity certificate issued by their Array Mage Association, and he is also an honorary elder of their Array Mage Association.

    Peng Binghua's reputation is not enough now, and their Array Mage Association has been affected, and their prestige has also been greatly lost.

    Originally, the badge of the holy array mage was issued to carry out a strict assessment of the holy array mage. However, Peng Binghua is a bit special. He has an ancestor in the middle stage of the God transformation, and Peng He is showing off to his colleagues everywhere. Before the assessment, Peng He had already released the news that his great-great-grandson was a holy array mage. The array mage association always wanted to give Peng He a little bit of face. The assessment of Peng Binghua was loosened.

    He Yunhong originally thought, since Peng Binghua A holy-level array can be deployed, and the array spell should not be bad, but I didn't expect it to be a matter of stiff.

    "President, Golden dragon probably vowed never to give up until the goal was reached." Li Chong said.

    He Yunhong nodded, and said: "Yes! So, I might have to do it myself."

    He Yunhong originally thought that Golden Dragon was going to catch the holy-level Array Mage on a whim. After inquiring clearly, he knew that the Golden Dragon was to break the Array. Once the array is not broken, the monster dragon clan's action of catching the array mage will not stop.

    Li Chong nodded and said, "president, things may not be as bad as you imagined. Alchemist Ye and Fellow Daoist Bai are also there. After all, those two are human races. Golden Dragon should give them a little bit of face."

    Ye Fan has recently refined a lot of holy grade pill in Yunhai Ice Forest, the pill technique is amazing, attracting a lot of people's attention.

    If it weren't for the Golden Dragon, there should have been a lot of people who went to set up a relationship. Congratulations to Ye Fan for making great progress.

    He Yunhong nodded and said, "I think so too."

    Li Chong said, "President, if you really break the array, you might be able to make the Golden Dragon owe one's love, even though I heard that the Golden Dragon is arrogant. But it has not reached the point of indiscriminate killing. What's more, Master Ye is also there. If you can have a good relationship with this promising holy alchemist , you will make a lot of money ."

     He Yunhong touched his beard and said: "It is exactly. In this way, I thought that instead of waiting for the monster dragon clan to come to the door, I would organize a group of people to go to Yunhai ice forest to help."