chapter 468 Ruins painting club.

Ye Fan checked Huniu's space ring, and said dullly: "This girl is poor enough! The entire net worth is one million immortal crystals."

    Ye Fan found a bottle of Hunyuan in Huniu's space ring. Zhenye, this comforted Ye Fan's soul somewhat.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the Hunyuan True Liquid in Ye Fan's hand, faintly happy for Ye Fan. With the Five Elements Fruit and Hunyuan True Liquid, the elixir of the Chaos Spirit Root Pill was almost a chaotic green lotus, and the rest of the medicinal materials It's not worth any money, Bai Yunxi has found all of them long ago and planted them in the space bracelet.

    Although there are not many immortal crystals in Hu Niu, this Hunyuan True Liquid is a good thing. It should be used by Hu Niu's relatives for promotion and refining. Now it belongs to Ye Fan. That girl must be distressed when she wakes up. .

    After Ye Fan rescued Huniu from the sea of ​​flowers, he threw the tigress on a tall tree.

    When Hu Niu woke up, she was unconscious, and fell directly from the tree to the ground, and stumbled sturdily.

    Hu Niu's cultivation at the stage of transformation, a fall, it is naturally not painful or itchy, but it is not very glorious to fall on all fours.

    Huniu soon discovered that her spatial ring was missing, and immediately let out a scream. After the scream, Huniu seemed to think of something, her complexion constantly changing, sometimes rejoicing, and sometimes gritted her teeth.

    "Yun Xi, look at this." Ye Fan took out a piece of iron and said.

    Bai Yunxi said in surprise: "When did you get another one!"

    "I just found it in the flowers." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi took the iron piece and looked at it, and said, "What's the use of this thing!"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know, but it looks like a good thing."

    "Take it away first. "Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay."

    ......

    Time flies, and five years have passed in a blink of an eye. In the five years, both Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi's cultivation base have risen a lot, but there is still a big distance from the Great Perfection of the God of Hua.

    Five years later, Ye Fanzuo was on a high tree, looking at a few panicked female nuns with great interest, and a few female nuns under the tree were looking for someone anxiously.

    Ye Fan looked at the female cultivators, smiled, and said, "Yunxi, Xuanyuan Qi is gone."

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said: "It seems that Brother Lou is right! This secret realm It's a little weird, it will swallow top geniuses."

    Bai Yunxi eavesdropped on the words of several female cultivators, and his expression was a little strange.

    Xuanyuanqi disappeared suddenly. The strange thing was that Xuanyuanqi needed several female cultivators to sleep with him every day. When Xuanyuanqi disappeared, the female cultivators didn't feel anything.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I think Xuanyuanqi might not have been swallowed by the secrets. Maybe Xuanyuanqi found true love and didn't like the female repairmen around him. Therefore, he sneaked away in the middle of the night. I'm a top genius, Xuanyuan Qi is still a little behind the top."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said in secret: Ye Fan can really think about it, Xuanyuan Qi is a kind of playboy. Where is it so easy to find true love! What's more, if this person really finds true love, he doesn't have to run away! Just dismiss Concubine Ji, Xuanyuanqi didn't seem to be the kind of person who could wrong himself for the sake of other people.