another world?

Third person pov :

The sound of alarm made karl awakes . He looked at his phone. And it's 6:00 . He got up , went to bathroom to wash his face , brush the teeth. He went downstairs to make breakfast. He decided to make pancakes for breakfast. Last night, he was busy with his homework. But he didn't finish it because he fell asleep while he did his homework. But luckily today is Sunday . He looked at his phone while he's eating his breakfast. After eating breakfast, he decided to call his parent to ask them how are they doing.

(Time skip)
After he talked to his parent. So
He decided to go to the park to release all his stress. He put his favorite clothes on. On his way , he saw some kids play ball. But one kid accidentally
Kicked the ball hardly that make ball fall to the road . The kid ran to get the ball. But he didn't see the truck came at him. ( Truck-kun ) . Karl run quickly to push the kid out the way.

But Karl doesn't save himself . So the truck hit him (oof) . The sound of police's car , the sound everyone talked with each other , the sound of taking the picture . Karl closed his eyes slowly while he saw the ambulance came.

.....

Karl woke up quickly to see himself in the middle of forest . But it was different from the other forest. Everything looked magical and he found some small fairies fly around that made him surprise. 'where the honk am I ' Karl though of himself .

The adventure will be begin soon ...

_____________________________________

It is my first story. So there might be some mistakes. And yeah it kinda short because I run out of the idea .,. Yep ...
Don't forget to eat and drink.

Edit::

Ahhh thank you for + 1k readers like thank you so much !!! And yes this is my oc and also the person that on my profile is just random person that I want to draw :^

335 words