Prom II

Third person pov:

After school, they all planned to go to shopping.

George and Dream were mind their own business so Karl and Kate had no opportunity to ruin their moment with together.

Karl had been walking around now but nothing seemed to be appeal to him. Kate noticed Karl behavior so she decided to look for Karl's suit for him. She walked around then saw one of black mixed with purple and green suit. Kate went to get it as she walked up to Karl.

" Karl ! What's about this ??" Kate showed the suit. Karl's eyes light up. " That's perfect!!" He said as he grabbed the suit and went to wear it. Kate giggled then she walked around to see other clothes well maybe for herself. The fancy dress didn't appeal to her so she decided to look for suit.

Karl walked out as he saw Kate looked for the suit. " So... How do I look ?" Karl asked. Kate then looked at Karl . The moment she saw Karl , her smile light up. " Beautiful...." She said. Karl smiled back as of his answer. " What about you ? Do you think it's beautiful?" Kate asked

" oh umm I mean I looked kinda awesome in that suit so... It would be nice to go to the prom with that suit " Karl smiled. " what about you , Kate ?" . " oh ... I haven't found anything... It likes nothing appeal to me to be honest" Kate said. " Oh... Maybe I will help you but I need to change my clothes first" karl went to the dress room as he changed.

Karl walked out and helped Kate found her suit. " oh my... I think this suit is fit at you !" Karl said as he grabbed the suit and showed it to her. The suit seemed to have white mixed with golden in the end of arm. Kate thought of minutes. " yeah... You are right... It's beautiful..." Kate smiled. Then suddenly she had an idea.

" oh wait ! What if I mixed that dress with this suit ??" Kate pointed the light blue dress. Karl looked at the dress. " well I mean if you can because I don't think it's going to fit with each other " Karl said. " nah ! Don't worry.. I know how to make them fit with each other" Kate said. " well if you say so..."

They both went to check in. And then they went to the dress store to buy the light blue dress.

They went to the house. They didn't care if George and Dream came with them or not.

After arrived, Kate pulled the dress as she cut the top. She put the bottom dress attach to the suit clothes. Then she brought out other materials to add into this suit.

" and final touch . . . "

" and here is it !! My suit !" Kate said.

( don't have any motivation to draw

( don't have any motivation to draw... I guess draw it in rush so it's kinda weird ... and also don't have any motivation of drawing Karl's suit. )

" wow ! Kate ! You are quite amazing, aren't you !" Karl said. " well thank you ! That's why I have to be your wife in the future " Kate smirked at Karl and even proud of what she said. " oh ummm ok then..." Karl said awkwardly.

Time skip ; the next day

Another time skip ; at night.

Karl wore his own suit then wait for Kate. But then Bella showed up and he noticed the paper that Bella had . He picked her up and got the paper.

Hello Karl !

I think I might be late to prom so... You can go first... I am busy with some of my problem but don't worry !! I will try to back in time as soon as possible.

From Kate

Karl read the paper. He giggled then he put Bella down and went to the prom by himself. But he didn't know that Bella was following him.

When he arrived at the prom , it was kinda chao . Karl tried to avoid other by bumping into them. He kept avoid them but then he accidentally bumped into someone. " I am sorry !" Karl said. " Karl ? Why are you sorry about ?" The voice came out . Karl noticed the voice . He looked up then he smiled " sorry for bumping into you , Quackity " Karl smiled. " nah ! Karlo , it's fine " Quackity said.

" wanna take a shot ?" Quackity handed him a glass. " no thank " karl refused. Sapnap then showed up at the back. " oh well hello Karl !" Sapnap said. " oh umm hi Sapnap" Karl greeted back. " so how is your day ?" . " oh umm I am fine... But why you ask me that ?" Karl was confused. " well I can know what is up with you this morning since we haven't seen each other at school" Sapnap replied. " nah ... He's just teased you " Quackity then took a sip of his drink. " oh just shut up "

Karl then suddenly felt someone hugged him at the back. Karl looked back to see George.

" ok that's enough for today " Dream said as he pulled George away. " hey !!! Why can't I speak to Karl ???" George yelled.

Dream rolled his eyes but ignore what was George said.

" well... Karl . Where is your partner?" Sapnap asked. But all his words that came out had anger and Jealousy in it. " oh umm well she said she's busy so she might be late " Karl said. " Well since your partner has not got here yet so may I have a dance with you ?" Quackity asked then he gave a hand for a dance. " oh ! Sure I guess "

Karl then danced with Quackity but then felt like someone pulled him. He looked at that direction to see Sapnap gave them a death stare. But Quackity ignored it.

...

Punz looked at Karl . He sighed. " maybe next life... I can be your " he smiled.

...

Lily walked into the prom . She suddenly felt like have too many eyes stare at her and all the mouth started to s**t. Lily couldn't resist what was happening but all she can do was calm on this situation.

But then when she walked in the prom , she saw something that boiled her anger up.

She went up to it as she grabbed it. Karl who chatted with someone then noticed. " sorry but just a little moment please..." The stranger then nodded their head.

Karl went up to her. " LILY! Put that cat down " Karl yelled. " what if I don't?" Lily teased Karl. " Sorry lily but today isn't the day that we use violence. " Karl said.

'' you know why ? You know why I am trying to kill this cat ???" . " this cat is TRYING to kill me !" Lily yelled. " so that why I am here to take a revenge on it !"

George went up to Karl as his eyes widen " Bella !'' George yelled.

" oh so... Is this your pet ? Are you trying to tell your pet to KILL ME ??" Lily yelled. " leave George alone ... He had nothing to do with it " Karl threatened her.

" give that cat to us "

" how about no ?" Lily glared at Karl.

" oh my oh my.... What a violence..." the voice came out of nowhere.

" who's there ???'' Lily asked. " nothing just someone..." The voice came out again but this time , it showed where it was. The three people looked at that direction to see the cat ?

" Meow ..." That cat meowed out.

______________________________________

Finally done with this chapter.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone. :)

1245 words