Prom

Third person pov:

The next day , Karl went to school as normal well with his beloved friend, George. They walked in to school. Then the atmosphere at school was weirder than before. Everyone started to rush and some put the love or prom letter in someone locker.

" ok... That's weird ..." Karl said.

" truely weird..." George agreed.

Then they went to get the book from their locker. When they opened the locker , well as expected no letter in their locker yet. They went back to meet each other. They both looked at each other.

" guess we won't have any prom 's partner" Karl said. " well... It's kinda true though... Yay ! Single forever!" George yelled. Karl giggled then they went to the class.

After class

They both walked out from class as they went to locker to get another book. But then when George opened his locker to see that his locker was full of flowers and letters. Karl took a peak at his locker. " damn !! Who is putting all of those in your locker ??" Karl asked. George picked the letter one by one. " huh... Strange none of them are the people that I know" George said. " damn ! That mean you ! You !" . " me ?". " you pulled all the girls!!'' Karl yelled. " well half of girls and half of boys..."

" holy honk !!"

Then they went to Karl's locker. Well this time there was no letter or flower in his locker. " Umm..." George looked at Karl's face.

Karl then showed his normal expression. " nah... Prom isn't appeal to me so ... I maybe stay home tomorrow " Karl said. " no ! You are not staying home tomorrow! I will command you to go to the PROM !" George yelled. " but I don't have any partner!" Karl said. " well you don't have any partner, doesn't mean that you can't go there !" George said. " Umm..." . " no umm honey "

Then they went to another class.

This time Karl sat down as he opened his book to see the letter but from who ?

Meet me at the rooftop when it comes to break time.

From , no one.

" strange... No one ? Why no one want me to go to rooftop ?" Karl was confused but he chose to ignore it. But he will go to the rooftop to see who was the mysterious person.

The class started as the teacher walked in.

After class

Karl went up to the rooftop without telling George. He went up to see no one.

" huh ? I guess it is really no one, huh ?" Karl said to himself. But the moment Karl looked up to the sky to see someone. That person jumped down. It was

" Punz ?" Karl was confused. " I thought you didn't study here ?" Karl asked. " well yes I do not study here but after your mission, my mother and your principal keep in touch so your principal invites me and my brother to prom " Punz explained. " oh I see..."

" well I guess you saw the letter ?" . " well yes ... That's why I am here "

" well Karl... Will you be my prom partner?" Punz kneed down as he pulled out the flowers. " Oh wow...." Karl said. " the flower is ... Beautiful" Karl said as his eyes sparkle. " well is that a yes ?" Punz asked. " well-"

But then they heard the door opened to see Sapnap and Quackity there.

" the f**k ?'' Quackity and Sapnap yelled.

Dream and George followed two of them as they pushed two of them to step in so that they can see. After saw what was happen, their eyes widen.

" Punz? What are you doing here ?" George asked.

" even better question, what is the f**k going on ??" Dream yelled.

" shut up ! You two " Quackity yelled. " what are you doing here , PUNZ ??" Sapnap threatened as he said the name Punz. " can't you see I am asking him for a dance ?" Punz asked. " you ! You are not f**king study here !" Quackity yelled. " I know " Punz replied. " well anyway Karl was that a yes ?" Punz asked. " No !" Sapnap and Quackity yelled . " he said no " Sapnap said. " true the only thing he say yes to me !" Quackity yelled. " what do you mean you ?? He supposed to say yes to me ??" Sapnap asked with loud voice.

" too bad I am asking him first " Punz said. " well then ..."

" Karl , will you be my prom partner?" Sapnap and Quackity said the same time but Quackity pulled out the chocolate and Sapnap pulled out the letter.

" ummm" Karl was struggle. He looked at Dream and George to help him but they both seemed to ignore his signal.

" well..." Karl was stuck but Sapnap, Quackity and Punz waited for the answer.

" I am sorry but he goes with me !" Someone yelled. Everyone then turned to that direction to see

" Kate??" Karl yelled. Kate walked up to him then pulled the flower , chocolate and letter. " will you go to prom with me ?" Kate asked. " what ?" Karl said. " a f " when Kate said that , Karl exactly knew what she mean.

" well then... I already make my decision then..."

Sapnap , Quackity and Punz waited for them answer. But Kate already knew the answer. " I will choose Kate " Karl said.

Then Quackity, Sapnap and Punz fell down with a defect. " hah ! Defect !" Kate yelled.

" that's weird..." George said. " oh wait... Do you agree ?" Dream asked. " agree with what ?" George was confused.

" what ? I send the flower and letter in your locker !!" Dream said. " B-but there are too many of them !" George yelled. " then I need the answer right now" Dream said. " umm ..." Dream came closer to George. " ugh ! Fine ! I will go with you " George said as he tried to cover his blush. " Thank goodness!!" Dream yelled and kiss George on the lip. Dream broke the kiss as he dragged George to go shopping. Meanwhile George looked confuse and messy blush on his face and also his face was red as tomato.

" well shall we ?" Kate said. " sure "

" but wait I need to study first!!" Karl yelled. " ok fine after that I will take you to the shopping. " Kate said. " and also fifty fifty!" Karl nodded his head.

...

Lily just walked to somewhere but then she soon to be stop to look at the cat. " Hello there cat~~" lily said as she patted the cat.

The cat didn't seem to enjoy it much then lily touched somewhere that cat didn't want her to touch. ( I don't know where lol )

She then got a scar on her face.

The cat looked at her and it walked away.

" Dammit !! You motherf**ker !!" Lily yelled.

But she didn't know that someone watched her from up.

They glared at Lily then disappeared.

______________________________________

Well I have to go to sleep so I have to hurry to do it so yeah... It's kinda rush.

And that's all hope you enjoy

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone :)

1153 words