Judge

Third person pov :

Kate just walked around then she paused as she turned around.

'' hello there !" She smiled.

...

Karl then walked into the principal office room to only see Philza and two his sons , and next to them there was Lily . George showed up at the back. His injury was still recovering or covered with bandage. Dream , Quackity and Sapnap followed him.

" What is he doing here ?" Lily yelled.

" He is the victim so he NEED to be here " Karl said. Lily rolled her eyes. " If you roll your again , I will pull your eyes out and feed it to the dog " Dream said. Philza cleared his throat" no violence here !" .

The middle child , Wilbur popped his head out then scan George. " Oh my ! You poor thing !! It looked really hurt " Wilbur said. The oldest son, Techno looked at George up and down. Then he had no comment.

" Are you ok ??" Wilbur asked. George nodded his head. " You sure ? You seemed like you are not ok " Wilbur said. '' then why did you ask ?" Techno said. " Well as his friends I need to look for him and ask him , duh " Wilbur rolled his eyes. " I don't know anything whenever you opened your mouth" Techno sighed as he crossed his arm fold. " Hey-"

" Oh well hello there !" The lady seemed to appear. It was not principal. It was the fairy instead.

' Ms. Hannah!' Karl's eyes widen.

" Oh ! Hi there ! My lovely son !" Hannah said as her eyes laid on Karl. ' she is really thinking me to be her son...' Karl smiled. " Hello... Mother" Hannah smiled light up. " Where is school principal?" Lily glared at Hannah. " Oh my ! Your school principal is busy with something so I replace her ! ". " Well then... Shall we start ?" Hannah smiled at her sentence.

Then ground was shaking then all the tree shower up and formed into Juide place. " Now let's see who will win , shall we ?" Hannah smiled.

...

" Ok ! Mr. Philza can you explain in detail??" Hannah asked.

" Well the only thing I know is that Sapnap told me about that situation and when I arrived , I was too late and his wing seemed to be cut off " Philza said. " He deserves it ..." Lily mumbled. ' that honker !!' Karl almost stood up but he felt like someone caught his hand. Karl looked at it to see Quackity. " We can't do this in this situation" Quackity said. Karl then sat down again.

" Well ... What about you , my lovely son ?" The fairy asked her son. The son stood up and told her the details.

" Well for my point of view , when Kate and I arrived, we saw the crowded. We managed to go in the crowded. The crowded kept push us away. Then I heard the scream . I think it was girly voice I guess. Then we forced ourselves to get through all of it and went in to see George's wings was cut off...." Karl said as he tried to hold his anger. George smiled at Karl behavior.

" What about you , Ms. Lily ?"

" Well I was talking to my friend but then someone was making me spill the coffee over my shirt that my dad worked so hard to buy this shirt and also I heard that he didn't say sorry to me "

Lily glared at George.

" But I already apologize to you ??" George yelled. " I don't hear it " Lily said back. " Well maybe because you don't have an ears ! No wonder you are deaf . " Karl smirk at George replied to her bravely.

Hannah sighed.

" I don't get any information about it..." Hannah said. " Well I have one guest !! Why don't we welcome her here ?" Hannah asked

The person showed up.

Karl's eyes widen the same as George

" Kate ??" Karl and George yelled.

" Wow... I can't believe I already this famous " Kate said.

" Well Kate ! We have many questions for us . All your answer is supposed to be yes and no questions " Hannah said.

" Are you sure that it's only yes and no questions?" Hannah nodded her head. " Are you sure ~~?" Hannah was pause a bit and turned at Kate. She looked at Hannah with confused expression on her face. " Well some of them content either yes and no questions or full sentences " . " Ok !"

" So do you know any thing about that situation?" Hannah asked. Kate looked at Hannah then said " I am not really sure " . Kate then remembered something.

She gave her a question to answer. " So ... Lily ... What did you do when the accident take place ?". " Huh ? Weird question and well I was talking with my friend and at there. We were just talking and then George... That's motherf**ker !" Lily yelled. George flinched a bit. " He ruined the day " Lily yelled. " By what ?" Kate asked. " Ruining my shirt of course!" .

" But when you explain what was happening. Where was the coffee that you hold ?" Kate asked. " Oh ! Umm I forgot to mention of course!! Haha "

" No ! There is no forgetting. In fact... You are plan this , aren't you ?" Kate asked.

Lily flinched. ' gotcha ' Kate smirked. " What make you thing that ?'' Lily asked.

"But Well ... Lily ... You just arrival there. The accident almost happened . Your friend is the one who hold your coffee and when you saw George in the moment, you then got the coffee from the friend. And made George trip at Gabriel an d which spill your coffee " Kate smiled.

" What ??" Karl yelled. " It was something like that ??" Sapnap asked. " Is it like planning something??" Quackity asked. " Why are you do that ???" Dream yelled.

" I .. I -". " You did that because you are jealous. You are jealous of George that gets to hang out with Dream. Am I right ?" Kate asked.

" Me ?" Dream asked.

" Well ! Any evidence to prove this ???" Lily asked. " Of course! I have it!"

Then the water started to form into square. The water then had a picture in it. The picture was moving and exactly did what Kate saying.

Hannah giggled.

" She is jealous, huh ?" Techno said. " I didn't know that jealous can make us like that !" Wilbur said.

" Boys... Please quiet" Philza said. The two sons nodded their head.

" What ?? How ??" . Lily was so confused. 

" Is it obvious?" The voice came out of no where. Everyone looked at that direction to see school principal. " Principal??" Lily yelled.

" Oh lily .... Don't you know that this building is also a mix of water ?" Kate asked.

'' huh ?" Lily said.

" Our principal here can know everything we talked and action. Because water is everywhere in this school. She even can scan how many people in these room and who is walking or not and who is sleeping or who is studying " Kate smirk. Lily showed the sign of losing.

" Oh dear Lily ... I found you guilty so I will decide to give you the punishment but we will discuss with the teacher about it " Puffy glared at Lily. " Ah-" the tear came out from her eyes .

Kate smiled as she saw what was happening.

" So.... It was planning?" George asked. " Yes George dear ..." Puffy said.

George smiled light up.

_____________________________________

Damn !! I can't believe I fell asleep while wrote this story so I need to hurry and charged my phone !! Lol

Hope you enjoy this chapter .

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone:)

1226 words