Third person pov:

The babies woke up because of the loud noise. They soon started to cry. Karl was flinched a bit.

They were cried and cried and cried and cried. Karl sighed and walked up to the baby and held them. " Shhhh" he said. He held them as he tried his best to calm them down. He didn't have a choice but have to sing.

He opened his mouth to sing. The babies slowly stopped crying and looked at Karl. Karl's voice suddenly became louder and louder and louder as the babies stopped crying but laughed.

Karl stopped singing and sighed. " What should I do with you two ?" Karl asked.

" I have Chandra and Orenda in my hand and now you two , too..." Karl said to himself.

He put his down . The babies looked at each other. Then one of the baby reached out for his face and touched it

Karl's eyes widen. The baby was smiled. Then he looked at other baby to see it seemed so confused.

Karl sighed again.." why... Why you guy are here ? ... I am not from this world but why would I have you four here ?..." Karl asked. " I don't think we'll be see each other again if I returned to my world " Karl smiled. Then he looked around to see one of door opened.

Karl held the twin tight and walked off. " I can't leave you two here ..." He said and walked away.

Karl walked as he looked around to see that there was nothing but a wall with no craved picture or picture thing. Karl walked to the path with no idea which this path lended him to but he had to walk and walk and walk. Karl found the door. He opened the door to see... A big picture with the twin of this castle in it. Karl's eyes widen. " What ?" He asked. Karl then touched the picture as the picture was growing. Karl was still holding the twin. The twin then soon floated and formed into one person . " What the hell ?" Karl asked.

...

Kate who was at the window and sighed . She was bored and had nothing to do so she had to sigh again. But then the card suddenly floated up. Kate was confused then realized something.

" What ?" She said.  She smiled up. " Look like you did it , Karl "

The card was flying away.

Kate looked at the card with a smile.

...

The card was flying towards to the mountain as the speed of the light.

Orenda who appeared to be outside was getting distance by the card. He looked at it as it flew the same as speech of light. " What is that ?" Orenda asked. Orenda followed it. Kate noticed Orenda behavior.

She was disappeared and appeared in front of Orenda. Orenda ran and hit he r caused him to fall down. " Ouch !" He said. " What are you doing, Orenda ? Are you ok ?" Kate asked and gave him a hand. " Well I was about to follow that thing! " He yelled. Kate smiled " what's thing ? I don't see it ?" Kate said.

" Huh ? But isn't it right ?..." . " Huh ?? Where was it ??? I swear it was right there " Orenda yelled. " Maybe your eyes just trick you or something related to that " Kate smiled. " Well... " He was hesitated. " Well maybe..." He said.

" Let's go , shall we ?" Kate asked and gave him a hand. Orenda reached out for a hand.

They walked to the home. Orenda went in first. Before Kate walked in , she looked at the back first then smiled.

...

The slime soon formed into a man. " Damn it , Kate..." He said. He soon again formed into slime and secretly went in the house. Kate put Orenda sleep. " Why should I sleep ?" He asked. Kate smiled " well you are too young and young person need a lot of sleep " Kate smiled. " Ok..." He closed his eyes. Kate gave him a kiss and walked off.

Kate closed the door and saw the slime and formed into each other.

" Ahh... Hello Charlie " Kate smiled. " This is not the time yet ! Where is Karl ?" Charlie asked.

" What re you asking for him ?" Kate asked. " J-just tell me what is it ! It's an important even !!!'' charlie yelled. " He is not here " Kate said. " Then tell me where is he and I will go after him " Charlie said in hurry. Kate was stunned. " Well then... He is probably at the mountain?" Kate said.

" What ?" Charlie yelled. " What ? Why are you surprised? And what is the news ?" Kate asked. Charlie sighed. " This ... This is really bad like bad bad !" Charlie said. " What ?" Kate asked.

" Jschlatt ! He is planning to attack the school in the next 7 days !" He yelled. " Ok ... That's a big news " Kate said. " We have to prepare! Now !" Charlie yelled.

" Well why ?"

" He is almost complete..." Charlie said. " Completely... Ohhh" Kate soon knew what he meant. " Don't worry he will be here as fast as he can " Kate said. Charlie looked at Kate soon the looking turned into the glance. " He better be..." Charlie said.

Charlie formed into slime and flee away. The door was still open a bit due to Kate's careless.

Orenda who heard all the conversation. " What ? Who is Jschlatt? Is he attacking papa...?" Orenda asked soon his tear fell from his eyes. " Papa... Is in danger ..."

Orenda cried out. Kate flinched a bit. She ran into the room and calm him down. " Shhhh" she said . Orenda even cried more caused Chandra heard the crying noise and she cried too.

" Oh dear..."

...

Foolish followed the sound while Fundy in fox form on Foolish head. " Look Foolish... Even you are the god ! But I can still sit on your head " Fundy smirked. " Sure sure sure " Foolish smiled.

But then Foolish heard the footsteps sound. He went and hid as he saw the creature again ... The creature was looking around and walked off. " Huh ? Why is it here ?" Fundy asked. " Well this is their house " Foolish said. " Oh...''

Foolish knew that the creature was basically going somewhere where the totems at. Foolish followed the creatures. " What are you doing??" Fundy asked. " Nothing... Just follow it " Foolish whispered. " Are you nut ??" Fundy whispered. " No I am not and just shush !" Foolish whispered.

He followed every creature footsteps. Then they finally arrived the place. They saw the creatures walked in. Foolish looked up to see that there was a window. So he jumped up and went to the window. Luckily at the window had some big space enough for him to sit down. They looked down and were all stunned. " What the hell ?" Fundy said.

They saw the thousands no a million no... A billion or no even more than trillion totems at there.

Fundy was sweating and slowly looked at Foolish. " So... Is it hiding my creation here ?" Foolish said.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for late update of this chapter so basically on Saturday, I was so tired of my exam that I forgot about this chapter. So so sorry !! And on Sunday I was also tired because I walked for an half of the day. Yeah .. sorry about this !!!

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone