battle III

Third person pov:

Ninja summon another magic at Dream. Dream ran away to dodge it. Dream then use the string to wrap around Ninja. Ninja cut the string off. Ninja summon the sword as he swing it at Dream. Dream hold his sword to block it as he kicked Ninja off. Ninja used magic shield to block it. Then he used his magic to blow up Dream but it was mistake due to Karl threw Joe at him. " What the hell ! Joe " Ninja yelled. Joe rolled his eyes to answer as he went back to Karl. " Jeez.... Can't he just fight normally??" Ninja asked. He didn't focus on Dream which made Dream had an opportunity. Dream threw his sword at Ninja . Ninja caught the sword. " Really ?" . " Same style, again ? Gosh can't you just change your style " Ninja looked at Dream direction to see no one. Then Dream showed up at the back as he kicked Ninja off. He let go Dream's sword. Dream caught it as he charged in. Ninja blocked it. He smirked " Interesting, huh ?" ." Can you please wipe your smirk out your face ? It's so disgusting" Dream said . " Or maybe I should wipe that for you " Dream smirked " no thank you only George"

...

Karl was threw Joe at Ninja. Then he ran towards to Sapnap and Quackity to help him

' help is in a way ' Karl thought.

When he arrived, he saw that Sapnap and Quackity almost finished their fight.

' I guess help is not on the way' Karl thought.

But then someone grabbed Karl. " You shouldn't let your guard down." Joe smiled as he pulled karl close. " Let me go " Karl tried to break free but it was useless for now. Karl kicked his feed but Joe caught it. Karl then changed feed o head. But still Joe caught it . Joe then caught his hand as he dragged him to somewhere " let's go to this way " Joe smirked. What ? No !" Karl yelled as he broke free from the dragging. " Karl .... You should listen to me " Joe said . Karl took a step back. " I said Karl...."

" You should have listen to me " Joe said .

" Any reason for that ?" Karl asked. " Well yes because I want to show you something that I always want when I first meet you "

" The thing that you do is make my life miserable!" Karl yelled. " But how ?"Joe asked. " Why you need to know ?" Karl took a glance at him. Joe seemed to want to know something. Karl took another step back . Then he ran back.

" Karl.... You really make me feel so obsessed...."

...

Sapnap summon the fire as it hit clone 2 . Clone 2 managed to dodge it as it laid his body down and clone 3 jumped on. Clone 3 went to attack him. Sapnap then caught it as he threw it away. Then he summon a fire ball at clone 3. It seemed like the clone 3 was burnt down. Then clone 3 formed I to shadow as it went back to Joe. Sapnap then felt someone grabbed his arm. He turned his head back as he saw clone 2 grabbed his hand and tried to threw him away. Sapnap sent it a kick. Clone 2 was fly away as it hit the ceiling. Clone 2 fell down but Sapnap summon the fire as it hit clone 2. Clone 2 was as formed into shadow and it went to Joe.

...

Quackity already deal with clone 4 then he deal with clone 1.

Clone 1 looked at him as he smirked. " You are really grow up, are you ?" . " Stop with that nonsense. " Quackity yelled. " Then let's have a great fight " clone 1 pointed the sword at him. Quackity then pointed the sword at it too.

Quackity and clone 1 charged in together

Quackity swing his sword as clone 1 blocked it with sword . Clone 1 then summon the shadow caught Quackity's arm. It pulled Quackity down. Clone 2 had an opportunity as it swing his sword to Quackity's head. But the feather flew up as it blocked the attack. Quackity used the feather to cut the shadow off . Then his feathers flew at clone 1 . Clone 1 swing its sword to block all the feathers. Some feathers managed to cut clone 1 through. " Impressive" clone 1 smirked.

Clone 1 then use the shadow as it wrapped around Quackity. Quackity was trap. " Now let's me what are you going to do now ?"

Clone 1 noticed that Karl was come to this way.

" Karl !" Clone 1 smiled.

But his words that came out from his mouth made Quackity's eyes widen and looked at that direction. He saw Karl ran towards them. Quackity smiled a bit but soon his smile was gone. Joe came out of no where as he grabbed Karl and went to other place. " What" Quackity said.

Clone 1 had an anger expression. He was careless.

Due to his careless, Quackity broke free as he swing his sword at clone 1 . Clone noticed as he managed to block it. But the feathers came at the back as it went through clone 1 .

" You shouldn't be that careless"

" You motherf**k " clone 1 said as it turned into shadow and ran to Joe.

...

Joe felt that 4 of his clone were lost. He scoffed. " Can't it just win or something?" Joe yelled.

" Suck to be you " Karl smiled. Joe then looked at Karl who had been dragged by him .

" Where are you taking me to ?" Karl asked. Karl got the silent answer. Karl then asked again. This time when he opened his mouth as Karl felt like he was tired. He looked at Joe.

Joe gave him a smirk.

Karl fall down .

Joe blend to sit down as he grabbed Karl's chin. " What happened if I do this ?"

Karl was confused but all he noticed that his Version started to get blur. Soon he was collapse.

_____________________________________

Yay finally done with this chapter. I accidentally woke up at 3 am then I wrote this chapter but anyway I think I should go back to sleep again. Well that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Don't forget to eat and drink

Sorry if I have a mistake

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1046 words