test : begin now

Third person pov:

Karl was still in his dream. Karl then looked at the mystery book again. He picked it up then he hesitated. He opened the book again. As expected, he found himself in black room or somewhere was all black. Karl asked " can you get me to the castle or building that unknown gods made ?" After his state, Karl felt someone pushed him as it wanted Karl to step straight. Then he saw the portal. Karl was in the position to attack. However Karl saw cat came out the portal. He looked at the cat who was licking everywhere on its body. The portal started to close. Karl let out the sigh. He picked cat up. " Why you come here ? Or come through the portal ?" Karl asked. The cat let out meow. Karl smiled to the cat. Cat started licking Karl's face. Karl giggled.

Then he turned his head back as he saw he was at somewhere. It was unknown. Karl saw the castle . Karl decided to go in....well with a cat, of course. The cat was still in Karl's hand.

Karl saw all the status. It looked similar to unknown gods or maybe it was them. Then Karl saw the picture . The picture showed the two unknown gods and two other women. The unknown god with black and white highlight hair shook hand with the girl ( who was recover George) . " Is it related to the forest ?" Karl said to himself. He looked at the corner of the pictures to see the letter.

It said the agreement of making a forest.

Karl was confused as he giggled. Then he walked as he saw the letter on the wall. So was the drawing. Karl began read all the letter.

" In this world , people depend on god a lot. They always tried to do something for their own god. They even forced someone to sacrifice their life for a god even their family and their love one. They thought that god can make them immortal or turned them into servant or something. However, it was opposite. God cannot make everyone immortal or turned them into servant. Their role was supposed to be watch all the moral, not help the moral.

Everyone thinks that the gods are the most powerful immortal or moral in the world. But I disagree with that statement. I have fought one with the moral. I ended up losing. I was very embarrassed back then. These two girl made us to remember that not only god can be the most powerful being on earth. Everyone can if they try to accept their duty or destiny or they work hard enough. "

Karl read as he saw the drawing on the wall. He saw all the gods watched moral with every action. Some of them turned their head away. While other smirked or while the other, they glance at the moral as they wanted to the moral.

Karl began read other writing.

" We haven't known our power yet. However, all we know is that we can control time. It was fun first. However I cannot take with the future. I wanted to change but I can't. It was the future not past or present. "

Karl read. " Definitely the green and purple highlight hair wrote about this. " Karl said to himself. Karl saw the drawing . The drawing showed the god with green and purple highlight hair made a portal.

Karl smiled.

" This earth was really bored. My twin and I decided to make person for us. We made the boy. He had face that similar to us. My twin said that the person that we made can be the key of this world. I was confused. But I still got along with him. "

Karl saw the drawing was the two unknown gods made human for the first time. Karl bend down as he looked closely at the drawing. He just found out that that person looked similar to him.... The cat jumped of Karl's head as it put the head on drawing.

Then he felt someone shook him while yelled his name.

Karl's eyes opened to see George was next to him. " Karl, get up and ready for test " George said. " What's time is it ?" Karl asked. " Umm it's 4:45 am" George said. " Five more minutes" Karl said. " Nah ...." George said . " Get up !" George said as he tried to wake Karl up. " Ok fine... Whatever. Why are you waking me up so fast ?" Karl asked. " Well you need to review the lesson in the morning so that you can memorize more. ": George said. Then Karl finally forced himself to got up as they review lesson together.

In the morning

Karl and George went to classroom as they took the exam. Everything was going fluently then until he made into last question or the hardest part.

The question:

Write a paragraph about the mystery forest.

Karl thought a bit. He looked at George who seemed at this question. George clearly looked so confused. Karl sighed as he started write the answer down.

...

The test finally done. Teacher went to get all the test paper.

" Well thank you for helping me for give a tip on last part " George said. " It's ok though you are my friend". Karl said with a smile. Then they heard the principal voice.

" Since you are already finish it . You can go home and rest." She said. Everyone started to go home. Karl and George were both so exhausted. So they decided to go home instead of meeting with Sapnap, Dream and Quackity.

They arrived at the home as they laid on the couch together. They laughed.

" Finally the test end " Karl said . George smiled then he gave Karl a nodded.

______________________________________

I suppose to finish it last night but I fell asleep.  Lol

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 😉🙂

995 words