new student

Third person pov:

Karl was still dumbfound what was happening.

George looked at the earth

Dream played XO with Sapnap.

Meanwhile Quackity still glared at Karl. Even though Karl got his memory back, he still...was effect from what was happening.

The argument was still in his head.

Karl found himself being stare by other. He slowly looked back. He flinched what was he saw.

Quackity was confused at Karl reaction. ' wasn't I stare at him too long ?' he thought. He thought that being stare at him was a normal expression on his face.

But for Karl version, Quackity seemed like he was planning for his dead.

' what is happening? Why he act that way' Karl thought. ' Am I having something on my face ? Or.... What was I doing when I was uncurious?' Karl thought.

' but whatever... I still want to go back...' karl sighed. But then he noticed that something was strange. He looked around to see that the Earth ?

He turned where George looked at.

' wait what ? Is that earth ? Or which one is the real earth ?' Karl was dumbfound.

Karl stood up.

Quackity looked at him confused.

Karl went up to the earth where he saw. It was green , blue and white. Then he turned at the earth where George looked at. It was ... Similar to the earth that he saw. But the different was it darker than the last earth.

" What ?" Karl let out his word. " What ? What are you saying?" Quackity who was at the back, asked him . " Oh... Umm nothing!! ". " Did I say that out loud?" Karl asked. Quackity sighed. " Yes , yes you are " Quackity said.

His replied made karl feel so.... Strange and also unhappy...

Quackity turned around. He knew that he made Karl sad but he ... can't stop thinking about what was happening. Sapnap noticed about his behavior. He went up to him. " You know.. Quackity you should stop thinking about past. Maybe you should think that a part of your past is your lesson " Sapnap said. " How can I be so calm after what was happen. ?!" . " I can't even think straight" Quackity yelled. Sapnap sighed. " I know... But -". " No but ! Please... Quackity?" Sapnap begged him. Quackity sighed.

Karl who heard everything , was stand still without moving.

" I can't believe.... " . " What was I  doing in the past ?" Karl asked.

" Ok guy ! I just calculate it ! " George yelled.

" Took you so long enough" Sapnap rolled his eyes.

" Stop it !" . " And also I think we will able to land on our earth for about 2-3 hours " George said.

" Wait what ? But when we came here I think it was only take 15 minutes. " Dream yelled.

" I am exhausted! Ok ? And beside I am not really powerful like our principal, Puffy " George replied.

" Well why don't we just teleport?" Karl asked.

The four men looked at each other as they was try to find an excuse. George sighed. " Like I said , I am exhausted " . " But I think teleport take a few minutes to be there and also I think it isn't cause too much energy " Karl said. " But-" . " And also we can save time " Karl cut George off. " Ok fine ! I am admit that I am lose !" George claimed.

" I will teleport you guy there " George said. " Sorry for forcing you " karl apologized. " It's ok "

Then they all disappeared.