who ?

Third person pov:

Karl then ran around in circle as he thought " where is he ? Where is he ? ' that question went through his mind for a while.

Sapnap, Quackity and Dream ran toward to him. Dream was the one who was scared than other.

" Where is he ??" Dream yelled. " I don't know . Look! Someone came it then the smoke was out from no where and when the smoke gone. Boom!!! George's gone !!" Karl yelled. " Just breathe, Karl " Sapnap said as he rubbed his hand on Karl's back. " It's not going to help " Karl said. " Don't worry Karl ... He is going to be ok " Quackity comforted him.

" Hello ? Aren't you suppose to comfort me ?" Dream looked at them .

" Nah comfort yourself " Quackity said. Sapnap nodded in agreement.

" How rude !!" Dream yelled.

Karl then saw the professor's assistant walked out from principal room. He quickly ran toward him. " So how was it ??" Karl asked in rush. The professor's assistant sighed. " We clearly had no idea where that man took George to " he the looked at Karl who had disappointed face. " Maybe you can go out and try to find them " the professor's assistant recommended. " It never going help us to find George" Karl complained.

" You know... He right Karl " Puffy walked out from the room. " What do you mean ?" Karl asked. " You guy can go outside and find him I mean like find him every where and also beside I heard the professor's assistant said that he saw the space when the portal opened.

" Space ?" Sapnap asked. " How can we breathe there ?" Dream asked. " Could be there someone have ability let us breathe in the space?" Quackity asked.

Puffy looked at the professor's assistant. They sighed. " Well apparently we hope " they said.

' Space?....' Karl thought. " Karl ! " Someone yelled. Karl was in back reality. " Huh ?"." Oh you are finally awake from your daydream huh ?" Dream asked. " What wrong?" Karl seemed so confused. " Well we asked you that do you have anything ideas ?" Quackity repeated the question. " Oh umm no idea to be honest " Karl answered.

They all gave the hopeless sighed.

" Oh I have one friend might actually help you " the professor's assistant said as he ran and looked for his friends. " Well maybe you guy should be prepared " Puffy said as she walked to her room back.

Once again, they all sighed.

They walked away as they went to the preparation room.

" So Karl.... Can you tell us about that man who kidnapped George?" Dream asked with forced smiled. " He had blue hair I guess and also blue eyes. The clothes that he wore was so fantasy like.... They are royalty" Karl said.

" Royalty, huh ?" Dream said as he tried to hide his anger.

Even though Dream tried to hide his anger but Karl already knew that he had anger in him.

After they changed or prepare themselves. They decided to wait from outside the school.

Karl was in thought again.

" Karl ? Are you in thought again ?" Sapnap asked.

Karl got back to reality.

" What are you thinking?" Quackity asked.

" Just about George.... What happened if he do something bad to him. What would happen if George was being control? What if George was being tortured? What if-".

" Karl... Why it's growing?"

Karl confused then he looked at the direction that Sapnap pointed to see that his clock necklace was growing.

Noticed: it's not the clock necklace that the girl gave him. The clock necklace that the girl gave him was at home.

" What is going on ?" Dream asked.

" I don't know ..." Karl said.

Then the necklace started to move to the moon which forced Karl to follow it. Karl then was float to the moon with the clock necklace forced him.

" Wait what ?? How can I breathe in the space ??" Karl asked. The clock necklace still kept moving.

' damn it !' Karl thought.

After he landed on the moon. He then noticed that he was still fine. " Wait what I can breathe?'' Karl asked himself. Then he looked at the clock necklace. " Are you the one who made me can breathe in the space " the clock necklace shine. " Ok then I will take it as a yes " Karl said.

Karl then moved his head right side and left side as he tried to find George. He walked for a bit then he saw

'' a castle?" Karl asked.

Sapnap and Quackity was shock to see Karl float away . They tried to fly to catch him but failed.

They flew back.

" Did you catch him ?" Dream asked. They both shook their head.

" Oh there you are !" The professor's assistant said as he walked toward them . They saw someone followed him ." Who is this ?" Sapnap asked. " Oh he is my friend, Jamie" the professor's assistant introduced. " What are we doing here , Felix?" Jamie asked.

" Well can you help them ?" Felix, the professor's assistant asked. " Help them with what ?" His friend asked. " Just ask them . You will know " Felix said. Jamie rolled his eyes. " So what do you want ?" He asked.

" Is there anything we can breathe in the space?" Quackity asked. Jamie thought a bit. " Of course there are " he answered. " What is it ?'' they all asked.

Jamie sighed as he opened his mouth " well you need to make a contract with your monster that inside of you " . " They're real ?" Dream asked. " I thought they are just myth ??" Quackity yelled with confused. " You guy don't believe me , huh ?" Jamie said.

" You should sit down " then three of them sat down . " Sit like you have to concentrate," he said.

They did the same as he told.

" Well now closed your eyes and think something that makes you feel happy " Jamie said.

Sapnap then thought of something that makes him felt happy. He slowly opened his eyes to see that he was in the black room. Then he saw something shine. He got up as he walked towards to that light. Sapnap then finally saw it. It was the phoenix.

" Woah..." He said.

Quackity did the same thing as Sapnap. He got up and walked to see the angel who was float with closing her eyes. Quackity then raise his eyebrow.

" Angel..?" He said

Dream then opened his eyes to see that he was in the black room. He walked around then he saw someone with mask on. " Hello " Dream said.

The guy with mask turned turned at Dream

" W-who ?" Dream said almost as in f fear.

______________________________________

Zamn I didn't think that last night I fell asleep without finished it. So my apologies for that.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1114 words.