arrived

Third person pov:

" Who are you ?" Fundy asked. " Hey ! You little fox ! Show some respect to our king , Eret !" The girl yelled as she kicked the small cage.

" Minx ! Stop !" The king Eret said. " Pft- look like someone is in trouble" the boy said. " You shut -"." Both of you ! Out of my castle now !" Eret ordered.

The two looked at each other then bowed down as they walked away. '' it's your fault " minx said. " What ??? My fault ! It's completely your fault!" The male yelled.

The sound of arguing started to fain away.

Foolish looked at then king and spoke. " You must be mistake for us being your enemy. We are just someone that travel around the area "

" Travel around , huh ?" The king Eret said.

" Yes your majesty " Foolish bowed his head a bit. The king smiled then said.

" Very well then "

...

" Auntie Kate !!" Orenda yelled as he ran to Kate. " Your pronunciation is getting very good " Kate said.

Orenda smiled. " Auntie! Do you think papa will come tomorrow?"

Kate remained silent.

" Auntie?"

" Ah ! Yes ! He will be back maybe ... In four or five days '' Kate giggled. " That's too long !" Orenda yelled. " Hey ! How about sending the letter to your papa ! He will be appropriate about this " Kate smiled. Orenda light his mood up.

" You are right !" He yelled then ran to the house. " Wait for me Orenda!"

...

" My apologies that I did something without of thinking" Eret said as he bowed down. " No it's ok ! Your majesty! You are not doing something wrong! You just want to save your kingdom! And I know that kind of feeling '' Karl said.

" Yeah you better sor-". Karl closed Fundy's mouth. " Please ignored him"

Eret giggled.
" Oh my ! How polite of you dear " Eret said. " But anyway... Why are you here ?" The king asked. " I am here because I try to find something that I really lost " Foolish said.

" What about you... Umm"." Please call me Karl ! And the person that just answered you is Foolish and this fox is Fundy " Karl said.

" Right... What about you , Karl ? What are you doing here ?" Eret asked. " I'm here because I want to explore more than before or maybe I want an experience!" Karl smiled.

" And you Fundy ?"

" I do not have any reason... I just follow them " Fundy said. " How funny... You should have a reason since you come here , Fundy " Eret said.

Fundy then formed himself into human form. " Fine... I just want... My power back " Fundy whispered the last part

" What was that ?" Eret asked. " O-oh ! Nothing!!" Fundy yelled. " Fundy... I can see your blush from embarrassing " Foolish said. " You know nothing about that !!!" Fundy yelled. Eret laughed.

" Well do you mind a tour ?" Eret asked.

" Please !" . " Sure your majesty"." Whatever ''

They walked around the town as they bowed down since they saw the king. Fundy looked at them confuse. " What ?" Fundy asked. " Remember that he is the king , Fundy " Karl whispered at him. " Oh... I completely forgot about that..." Fundy said.

They went on the tour then they met some mountain, a beautiful mountain.

...

" What is this ?" Fundy asked. " Oh that... That is the abandoned mountain... We usually don't talk about it though..." Eret said.

Karl looked at the mountains then suddenly heard the voice.

Karl looked at Foolish. '' did you call ?'' Karl asked. Foolish shook his head. " Why would you think I call you ?" Foolish asked. " Ok ..."

" Ok guy ! Why don't we go back !" Eret said. They agreed and walked back.

Karl stood and looked at the mountains. The voice began to grow

" Help " . " It's hurt...."." You are here !"." We need you !''." Please !'' . " Help !!''

Karl was back. He saw foolish in front of him . " Huh ?"

" Oh dear... Are you ok ?" Eret asked. " You ok ? Karl ? Are you sick or something??" Fundy asked. " Karl ! Why don't you answer me !" Foolish said.

Karl giggled. " It's nothing I guess..."

Eret sighed. " We have to get in the castle or maybe you guy might get cold."

They walked to the castle. Karl before walked , he turned back a bit. The voice began to appear. Karl shook his head and ran to the kingdom.

When they arrived to the kingdom, they get the warm clothes, and place to stay.

Karl sat down along with Foolish and Fundy. " Hey... Do you know what the name of that mountain?" Karl asked. " O-oh ! I think it's umm..."

Foolish opened the map.

" Right ! It's Aravali range..." Foolish said.

Karl's eyes widen. ' I'm arrived!'

Karl smiled. ' now... I have to wait for perfect moment so that I can go there but... Why can I ask the king Eret ?' Karl thought.

" Why you ask about this ?" Foolish asked. " W-well... I just want to know what is that mountain name ! Of course" Karl said with a smile. Foolish can see the fake smile through Karl. '' well then if you say so..." Foolish said and looked at Fundy who seemed to be comfortable as he shook his tail.

Then Eret showed up. " So... Do you like the place here ?" Eret asked.

" Well yes... Thank you for letting us stay thought... If you don't... We might be frozen to death !" Fundy said. " Fundy... You were the one who didn't like or want to be here but now ..." Foolish said. " So what ?" . " I can change like human too !" Fundy yelled.

" Fine fine fine..." Foolish said.

Eret giggled then looked at Karl who was seemed to be in thought of something.

Eret was confused.

______________________________________

This story is so short ! Damn ! So sorry about this. I have to rush so that I can go back to sleep and that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Do not forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

966 words