Capture

Third person pov:

Karl stepped back from Joe. Joe was still smile. Karl was in position to attack Joe. However Joe smiled again as his ability shadow, came up and caught Karl . Karl already knew this going despite he used his power. His eyes then grew green and purple. Karl ran toward to Joe quickly. Joe looked at Karl then shadow appear next to Karl. Karl dodged it as he swing the sword at Joe. Joe stepped back a bit. However Karl kicked him off which sent him flying. Joe managed to keep his balance. Karl then ran up to him quickly as he sent him another kick. Joe caught Karl's leg. Karl then used his sword to cut Joe into pieces. Shadow still caught the sword.

" Oh my... Karl do you know how much I hate the sword especially the one who cut my head. " Joe said. However Karl was ignore him.

Joe used the shadow to catch Karl or hold Karl. However not even a second Karl was disappear. Joe looked everywhere but Karl was at the back . Karl who was ready to swing sword at him.

" Joe ! The back !" Ninja said.

George then kicked Ninja away. " Your opponent is still right here not there " George then noticed that magic was toward him. George bended down . George dodged the magic. However something came up and caught George. It was some different type of plant ?

" What is this ?" George asked.

" Oh it's just one of my magic. I barely to summon it. " Ninja said.

Karl then sense the plant. His eyes moved to that direction. Karl after saw the plant , he smirked. Joe ran toward him. " You cannot run away from me " Karl then jumped as he used his plant magic toward to Joe. Joe was send fly away. Ninja's eyes widen . " What ?" . Karl's action caused George to be free. George then summon the sword as the sword was fly at Ninja. Ninja used the magic shield to block it.

" You stupid !! Karl have plant magic. It's also opportunity for me in here because it doesn't have any plant here. And you ! You ! You just summon the plant !!" Joe yelled. " What the hell ?? You never tell me about his power . And beside I can't summon it anymore!" Ninja yelled back with exhausted voice. Ninja blocked the magic from George. Ninja then saw Joe was right appear next to George.

However he was fly away from Karl kicked him.

" Thank you for your help " Karl said as he smiled at Ninja. Karl then used the plant to wrap around Ninja. Then Karl made the plant went toward to Joe as the plant started to wrap around them.

" George! Use your magic to make the chain and wrap around them " Karl yelled. Not even a minute, the chain was fly from George's hand as it flew to Joe and Ninja. The chain started to wrap around them.

" Now, we are trap !!" Joe yelled as he looked at his brother. " Who say that we are trap ?" Ninja asked as he turned to Joe. " Me " Joe looked at Ninja. They both gave each other a weird look. Then Joe knew what Ninja mean.

" Ohh... I see " he said.

" Thank god ! You are finally use your brain!" Ninja scoffed.

" Excuse me !" Joe yelled.

( Siblings fight fr )

" Ok now what should we do next ?" Karl asked George. " We should split up " . George recommended. " But why-" then Karl saw George ran to west. Karl sighed then he ran to east , the opposite from George.

Karl looked at everywhere.

" It's just similar to the kingdom ... Nothing else " Karl before left he noticed that something was wrong. Karl activated his power to see that in the next second Joe will come out from the shadow.

" I see...."

Karl the pulled out the sword as he stabbed it into the shadow. Karl heard a little noise.

" Know it "

Joe then appear to next to Karl. Karl jumped to escape from the trap.

" Karl ... You are really amazing! Good husband for me !" Joe said excitedly. " I am not your husband!" . " And also beside I never love you. The only think is that you controlled me. You controlled me to love you. You forced me !" Karl yelled. Then the shadow came from the ground to catch Karl's leg. Karl jumped to avoid. But then the shadow came everywhere. Karl managed to dodge all the shadow.

But there was one shadow sneak and caught Karl's leg. Karl's eyes widen.

" Caught you " Joe said as his blushing showed and his pupil formed into heart shape.

Karl glared at him.

...

George walked around then his eyes caught something interesting. George went to that direction to see the door. George was not hesitate to open the door. Then there was a stair that lead him to somewhere. George decided to walk down their.

After walking , George saw something strange ... It was kinda strange. There were so many grave. George walked toward to it to see that the people who have grave here , were the villager and also the soldiers. George was confused. Then his eyes started to grow blue.

He saw someone fought with someone. The girl was fighting with that man. The girl looked like royalty and the man looked like the villain. The fight was stopped. There was no win nor the lost. It was tie. After the version, George started to faint. Not know the fact that Ninja was right beside him.

Ninja smirked.

...

George slowly opened his eyes to see that he was in cage with Karl who seemed to asleep.

" Karl !" George yelled. Karl got up as he yawn. " Oh... Finally woke up ?" Karl asked. George was confused but he still nodded his head. " Where are we ?" George asked. " We are in jail..." Karl answered. George's eyes widened. " Uh-oh " George said.

Then the two siblings came up to Karl and George.

They both gave them a smirk.

...

Dream was walking around the moon with Sapnap and Quackity. It was hopeless.

" Foot print!" Sapnap yelled. The everyone looked at it.

" I think the foot print belong to Karl " Quackity said as the two nodded their head. " Let's go that direction" Dream said.

They all walked to the direction that the foot print showed.

Then they saw a big castle.

" Woah...." They said.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finally done with this Chapter!

Wait a minute... I thought that I already published it but it said draft. And I be like what ??

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1102 words