mission (24) : the battle

Third person pov

" You piece of s**t !" George yelled. " What do you mean ? I didn't do anything. He did it by himself" Joe said. George summon all the sword and flew toward Joe. Joe made a shield from shadow than the shadow flew to George. Dream pulled out the sword and cut the shadow into many pieces.

He pointed at Joe. Joe raised his hand. Then another shadow came out then wrapped around Dream's sword. Not even a minute the sword broke. " What ?.." Dream said.

George got out his sword and gave it to Dream. " Take it " he said. " B-but what about you ?" Dream asked. " Don't worry about me " George said. Then George summon all the flying sword .

Dream smiled a bit. Dream turned to look at Joe but he gone. But suddenly he felt the shadow sword at his neck. Dream looked at the back to see Joe had his sword but shadow. " Motherf**ker " Dream said.

Then the flying sword flew toward to Joe. Joe swing the sword to block the flying sword which made Dream a great opportunity. Dream kicked Joe. Joe flew away a bit but the flying kept flew toward him. Joe made the shadow covered him to block all the flying sword. Then suddenly shadow turned into the flying sword. The shadow opened to see Joe was smirk. All the shadow's flying sword flew toward to George. George summon the shield around his body. Then the big hammer was about to hit Joe but the shadow was catch the hammer. But then Dream came out at Joe and swing the sword at him.

Joe dodged it. Then he let out the smirk. " You know you should go look for the miner rather than fight me " Joe said. Dream turned to look at them to see the wine almost wrapped around them. They tried everything to get out but they failed. " Tubbo! Ranboo!" Dream yelled and almost ran to them but Joe blocked the way. " Ah-ahh" he said while shake his head a bit. Dream was frustrating.

George used the flying sword to cut the wine but failed. All the shadow's flying swords kept in his way.

" Haha !! It will show !" Joe said. Everyone was confused. Then suddenly the light from the above. It was angel . Everyone was shock but Joe was smile like a creep.

Dream suddenly swing the sword at Joe. Joe caught the sword and threw the sword away. " Well I guess the sword fly away maybe in the future like your soul " Joe said. " Hah in your f**king dream !!" Dream yelled.

Dream then used the string form into the other sword. " Oh ..." Joe said. The battle from Dream and Joe were start to get bigger and bigger.

Meanwhile , George was struggle with all the flying sword. The shadow's flying swords kept come at him again and again.

Let's move to Tubbo and Ranboo

They were both struggle with the wine. Then they saw the Angel . They were shocked. Then the angel gave the hand for them to hold it. They were hesitate. Tubbo was about to hold the hand but Ranboo asked " wait ! Are you sure , Tubbo?" . Tubbo looked at Ranboo. " I ... I don't know ... But if we don't, we will end up wrapped around the wine and beside we can't cut it because the wine wrapped around your sword which can't get it and also I don't think my fire phoenix will burn this wine . " Tubbo said.

Ranboo looked at Tubbo. " Fine...." He said. Tubbo looked at Ranboo then turned to angel who waited for their answer. Both of them raised his hand and also was about to hold the angel hand which made angel smile a bit.

Then suddenly the dark man with big devil wing and the big horn came up to angel.

A few minutes before

Tommy, Deo , Luke , Bitzel, and Wisp ran toward where the black cloud came from. " Wait , Tommy... Are you sure that Joe is controlling one of your friend ?" Luke asked. " Yes ! I knew from the bottom of my heart" Tommy said. Deo just giggled. " Guy !!!! Wait !!!" Wisp yelled. " What ? " Luke asked. " Wait for me !!" Wisp yelled again.

They stopped and saw that Wisp was about to catch up . Then Tommy looked scared. Deo put his hand on Tommy's shoulder then said " I think we should go first then they can take a break " . Tommy looked at Deo and smiled.

Deo looked at Bitzel , Luke and Wisp who nodded their head. Then the two of them started running.

Wisp breathe once by once then he saw something. " Hey guy " Wisp said. They looked at him. " I think after the fight , villain JoE really need to have something to eat " Wisp said while looked at the fruit. Luke and Bitzel looked at where Wisp looked.

They smiled. Suddenly his smiled turned into smirk.

While Tommy and Deo arrived at the location. They saw Tubbo and Ranboo was about to hold the angel's hand which made Tommy angry so bad that his body started cover with black. His wing started grow bigger and bigger. So was his horn. Then Tommy ran up to the angel.

Now

Tommy hit the angel again and again until the angel fainted. Tommy looked at the angel then he was calm a hit.

Deo ran up to Tommy. He shake Tommy. " Tommy ! Tommy ! Wake up !!" Deo yelled. " I'm up . I'm up " Tommy said. His body turned back to normal. His wing and horn started come back to normal.

" Tommy...." Someone said which was Tubbo. Ranboo looked at Tommy then
He ran up to Tommy and hug him. Tubbo joined .

They were all cry well except for Tommy and Deo.

" Guy... Stop it ... It make me embarrassed..." Tommy said. Tubbo and Ranboo release him. Deo giggled a bit. Ranboo looked at him then asked " who are you ?" . " Oh... Ummm in"-" his name is Deo and his friend and him save me " Tommy said which cut Deo. Deo just nodded his head.

They looked at Tommy and Deo with the ohh face.

Then suddenly the sound of fighting appear. They turned around. They saw Dream swing the sword at Joe again and again. While George was almost exhausted.

But the thing that Deo noticed that the vine almost covered Karl . " Oh god " Deo said. " What wrong , Deo ?" Tommy asked. " I think we need a plan. " Deo said " whatever you said " Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo said.

" Well the vine can be attacked you if you go next to it. And also if you get caught by the vine , the more you move the more strong it get " Deo explained. " Then what should we do ?" Tubbo asked.

" Well do you guy have some weapon with you ?" Deo asked . " Well I have sword " Ranboo said. " Same " Tommy said. " Phoenix" Tubbo said. " Phoenix!! That's great. The fire is the vine weakness especially the phoenix fire !" Deo yelled. " W-what ?? I thought that it was useless against the vine " Tubbo said. Deo giggled. " Well Ranboo seemed you have a sword you can cut all the vine and I hope you can and also Tubbo will support you. Tommy and I will try to charge for the vine that wrapped around ummm " . " Karl " Tommy said . " His name is Karl " . " Well ok Karl . " Deo said.

" And also when the vine started come at Karl . Tubbo, you must use the phoenix to burn all the vine " Deo said as everyone nodded their head.

Everyone was already prepared.

______________________________________

I am so so so sorry that I uploaded this chapter late . And I am super super super sorry.

And sorry if I have mistakes

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 😉🙂

1297 words