shopping lll

Third person pov:

" Shut up Edward" George said as Edward smiled. ' how amazing! He still knew my name ' he thought.

Edward pinned George as he looked at him especially his lip. Then his hand started move to George's chin. He smirked as he said " your lip looks delicious like in the past " . George moved his head to other side to avoid the eyes contact. Edward still pulled his head to look at him with his hand. " What the hell are you wanting?" George asked. His eyes were full of anger. Edward smiled then said " you ... Of course" . George smiled about then spit at Edward's face.

" Hmmm look like you grow up so fast " Edward said as he let go of George then wiped from his face. Not even a moment, the vine started to wrap around Edward. Edward looked at that person to see Karl whose hand was full of clothes. Karl put it at the side. " Ahh! So good to see you again " Edward smiled. Karl rolled his eyes. " Well it's not " Karl then walked toward George as he grabbed him then went outside. " You are really that bad..." He said then he out from the vine

Karl noticed then he made more vine to wrap around him. Edward still broke out. However Karl made all the vine wrapped around Edward's while body then he made the vine picked it up as he threw Edward away.

Then vine got back to their position.

George's widen as he saw Edward got yeet. George giggled a bit. Then Dream walked in the store as Sapnap and Quackity went up to Karl to show the new clothes that they found.

They all looked at each other. "Umm Karl... Can you tell me why you hold each other hand ?" Quackity asked. Kar looked at the hand . He saw his hand still hold George's hand. Then they finally let the hand go as George clear his throat. Whole Karl looked up an his hand went through his hair. Quickly sighed. Then Sapnap quickly dragged Karl to wear the clothes that they found. Meanwhile George and Dream were just stand there. " So.... Did you find anything?" Dream asked. " Well I mean... Not yet I think " George answered. Then Dream dragged George to clothes as he picked the clothes then threw at George to wear it.

After they tried many clothes. Sapnap, Quackity and Dream bought the clothes for George and Karl. They walked out the store. They had a nice conversation.

George then felt someone watching him. He rarely felt like that but now it was kinda creepy. George sighed. " What wrong, George?" Dream asked. George didn't answer. He just shook his head to answer. Dream sighed along with George.

It was time for them to go back to their house.

They all said good bye as they walked to their own direction.

The silent between George an Karl was awkward. Karl decided to break the silent. " So ummm George I have a question" he said. George looked at him. " Well about your power ... When you imagination they will come.back to life. So why don't you just made all the villain die with your imagination?" Karl asked. " Well actually it's kinda op for me however I can't. Because this on required a lot of strength. " George answered..Karl made the 'ohh' face.." I see " Karl said. George giggled as he asked Karl about something. Karl answered the question. They finally arrived the place. They went up to the tree house. They laid their body down as they sighed. They looked at each other then started laugh.

______________________________________

Well I would like to apologize about this. I suppose to make this chapter last night. However I ended up sleeping. Lol

Sorry I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning.
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else

648 words