her son ???

Third person pov:

Karl then flew around the space. " Woah ... It's beautiful" Karl said. " Wait a minute..." Karl then came to realize that " how am I breathe in the space ??" Karl asked himself.

Then suddenly the small rock came flying at him. It went through him. " Oh.... I guess I am just a soul or maybe in the past ?" Karl said to himself.

Then suddenly his clock necklace started to float and shine. It then flew to the moon. Karl who wore it then started to get dragged by it. Not even a minute they arrived at the moon.

" What the point of being here !!" Karl yelled. Then suddenly his eyes spotted one woman who had silver hair , her eyes were close as she tried to hide them. And of course her dress was like in fantasy. She wore a long white dress and had a white net on her dress too. She wore the crown as she was the question. Wait...

" Wait a minute... " Karl said. " Is that goddess of moon ??" Kar yelled. Karl then flew to her . He suddenly made his hand to touch her . As Karl's expect, it went through her. 'So it's just illusion? ' Karl thought. When he was in thought, he didn't realize that she went far away from him.

Then suddenly two people appear at her. By looking at them , Karl knew who they were. These two people were the girls that covered with black. ' why are they here ?' Karl thought. They seemed to talk about something. Karl was in one place but the clock necklace then flew at them which dragged along with Karl. ' just slow down ' karl thought.

" Hello umm strange people?" The goddess of moon greeted them. '' ah ! You don't need to greet me .... Selene " the girl ( recovered George) said. Then she smirked. Karl suddenly felt like the atmosphere around them started to change. Karl knew something was up. Karl walked toward them. His eyes saw moon goddess who was in anger expression while her eyes still closed. Karl's eyes widen. " You try to cover your anger but fail. As expect of her majesty. " The girl said. Then another girl suddenly told her " hey ... #$§∆§©% you know ... We come here to tell her something. " She said. ' wait what ? She just mentioned her name. Why it sounds so strange. did her name glitch or something??' Karl thought.

( You know what guy. I am tired to type the girl who recovered George or had golden chain blah. So I will just called her girl 1 and girl 2. Girl 1 was the one who recovered George. And girl 2 was the one who had golden chain magic )

Girl 1 sighed. " Boring" she said.

" I am apologize for my friend's behavior your majesty" Girl 2 apologize. Girl 1 then smiled as she bowed her head " sorry your majesty" she said. The moon goddess , Selene sighed then said " apologize accept and dear... How do you my name ?" She asked. Girl 1 thought of something then said " well I just found out that on technology. " She said with a smile. " I see...." Moon goddess said. " Please don't mention that name here " she said. " Noted your majesty " girl 1 said. " So why are you here ?" Moon goddess asked. " Well we here to inform you that he here " girl 2 said. Moon goddess then paused a bit. " I see..." . " Wait how did you know ?" Moon goddess asked. " Well maybe because of this " girl 2 said as she looked at girl 1. Girl 1 then snapped her finger as the screen showed up. " This is why we know" girl 2 said. " I see and thank you for your information , dear "." No problem your majesty" said the both girls then they disappeared. The screen slowly fainted. However Karl quickly looked at them , only saw the group of the army then the screen fainted away. ' what's that ?' Karl though.

Then he felt like someone walked near at him. He turned around to see someone with familiar face.

Karl's eyes widen to see that it was....

"George?!" Karl yelled.

" Good evening, your majesty" he said. Then moon goddess walked toward as she put her hand on George's face. " You don't have to be formal , my dear son" her statement made Karl's eyes even more widen . " S-S-SON ???!!!!'' Karl yelled.

" But you are the que-"." Shhh " George was cut by moon goddess covered his mouth with finger point. " George dear, you are my son " she said .

" What are you doing here ?" She asked. " Well mother... I just want to ask you that can I go to earth to explore?" George asked. " No dear... That place is dangerous. " She said. " But mom I am 280 year's old. I am not 135 years old . I am grown man now . I need to see another world " George said. " Dear.... " Suddenly her eyes were full of tear. " Mother ! What's wrong?" George yelled. " Nothing honey... Just something that keeps bother me " she said. " What is it ?" He asked. " It's him..." Moon goddess said. " He's back !!" George yelled. " Yes ... Dear ... I - I really don't want lose you so I decided to do something for you " she said. George gave her the confused look. Then suddenly she had an idea. ' I guess it's only this choice' she thought.

" Dear... You want to explore the Earth right ?" She asked. George nodded. " Well I change my mind. You don't need to visit there. You will live there " she said. Her statement made George and Karl shocked. " What??" These two yelled out. " But I can fight !" George yelled. Moon goddess shook her head. " George... There is one curse that on you " she said. " B-but..." . Moon goddess sighed.

Then she put her hand between her chest. Then something bright showed on her arm. She slowly opened it . The light then hit George as he flew to earth. " I will try to visit you " moon goddess said. Karl who was next to them, was still shock what was happen. Clock necklace then pulled him to George. " Wait !!!" Karl yelled.

Then George hit on the land of the earth. Karl also arrived there. He looked at George then he noticed that George was form into baby. Then some couple came up. " Eh !! Who put the baby here ?" The woman yelled. The man picked George up. " Honey let's adopt this kid. " The man said. " Why ?"." So that he can become our slave " the man smirk. The woman then smirk too.

Once again, Karl's eyes widen. Then he felt like some his anger issue told him to kill both of his ' parent ' .

" What should we name him ?" He asked. " George... It's sound cool though" she replied. The man nodded his head . They both walked away. Meanwhile , Karl who want to kill them so bad , almost made the vine to cut them. But the clock necklace flew away from the space to see on the moon.

Moon goddess looked at the earth. ' hope he found a better parent ' she thought. " I'm sorry your majesty but it's opposite" Karl said even though he knew that she didn't hear him.

Then the man that girls and moon goddess talked about appeared . " Hello your majesty" he greeted with an evil smirk on his face. Moon goddess slowly turned to him . " I see... What bring you here ?" . '' hope that out battle will be legendary " he said as hos weapon appear on his hand. Moon goddess was silent. Then the man ran toward her.

Their battle was insane.

Karl who still there looked at outside to see that the man's soldiers came and destroyed the village. " This man is honking cruel !!" Karl yelled.

Karl then looked at fight between the man and moon goddess.

After the fighting

Moon goddess sat down. Meanwhile, the man laid down on floor with many injuries. His blood still came out from his body. Moon goddess who appear to be tired. She then wrapped her hand together and put it between her chest. ' is she praying?' Karl thought. Karl was shock. Karl saw the light came out from moon goddess. The light then started to go into the moon. " This is our last fight... Even though it was a tie but my soul will be here forever to protect this moon " goddess said. " You damn -" then the man was crushed by the moon's rock. The soldiers had a sense of their leader. They all knew that their leader had die so they had better to retreat.

Karl suddenly felt like his eyes closed then he woke up from the sleep .

" A dream ?" Karl thought. Amber then jumped on Karl's lap. Karl pat her.

Karl sighed.

______________________________________

Damn finally I can rest. But I think I will probably watch YouTube or read manga , manhwa or manhua first. Lol

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1483 words