prom

Third person pov:

Karl glared at Kate as his eyes scanned her from bottom to top.

" I am still confused that why are you here even if you don't have you know..." . " Magic ?" Kate asked. Karl nodded his head. " Oh right... I have one but it's a secret ~~" Kate winked at him. Kar rolled his eyes. " Gosh! You are really make me have too much headache that my head is about to explode" Karl said. Kate scanned her eyes up and down and opened her mouth to say " but your head didn't blow up " she smiled. Karl looked at her with seriously expression on his face

After about 5-6 minutes of talking, they finally went out from the classroom.

They even talked when they were on their way. But then they ran into George who was getting his book to his locker.

" Oh my my ~~ who is this cutie ~?" Kate smirked as she confident that she can rizz George. " Oh ... I thought you already know my name ...?" George said . " Wait ..." She then flashback where he already introduced himself. Karl burst out laughing. " Shut up !!" Kate yelled as she punch Kar away. " Ouch !''. " Not my problem " Kate stuck her tongue out. " This kid...."

" So George... Mind us walking with you ?" Kate asked. " Sure I guess" George answered.

The two men and one woman walked towards to George's locker. After put the book , they walked out from school.

But before getting out from school, they suddenly met the prom poster.

" Prom ?" Kate asked. " Oh the date will held in next week , on Friday!" Karl said excitedly. " Ohh~~ I wonder who is going to ask me ???" Kate said excitedly. " Nah. Only a trash can that ask you " Kate slowly glared at him. Then she jumped on him as she threw her hand at Karl. George saw the situation as he giggled at the view.

" Wait a minute... What about school play??" Karl asked.

" Oh I think it will be held the next month and beside it kinda long day that day would come. " George answered.

" Then.... You guy can go to prom first and then school play !!" Kate yelled.

" Shh! Can you just keep your voice down and also I am so stressed about this one " Karl said.

" Oh come on ... Don't be such an emo just make your life like a peaceful life. You deserve a rest " Kate smiled. " True .. I agreed with Kate " George nodded his head. " Ok fine ! If you said so " Karl rolled his eyes.

" Oh and also ! Can I go to your house ?" Kate asked. " Why ?" Karl asked back.

" Well I don't have a house to live so .. you can let me sleep there , right ???!!!" Kate yelled. Karl rolled his eyes once again . Then he saw Kate looked at him with puppy eyes. " Ugh ! Fine just fine " he scoffed. " Yay !" Kate yelled. George giggled soon her giggled turned into laugh.

" Gosh ! I already Ike you , today !" George laughed. " Glad to know " she smiled. George smiled back.

The three of them walked towards to tree house.

...

"' ok now ! He even let her , the new student, Kate went to their house .!" Sapnap yelled.

" I know right!!" Quackity scoffed.

" That's also really confusing" Dream said at the back.

The panda and duck slowly turned at Bob as he showed some murder vide to them.

" Ummm...."

The two were stun that they didn't know what to do.

...

After arrived the house, Kate looked at the tree house as she ran around in the house.

" Hey ! What about my room ?!" She smiled. " Oh umm I will make a new one " Karl said. Kate nodded her head. " That's so much fun " she said. " Glad that you think like that " George said.

Then suddenly the cat showed up. As soon as Kate saw the cat , she immediately yelled out loud.

" Cat !?!?" She yelled. Karl then looked at her as he covered his ears. " Can you just shut your mouth?" He asked. " Jeez sorry " Kate apologized. Then she went up to cat as she picked it up. The cat seemed love her. The cat let out the meow. Kate suddenly showed the sign that she knew what the cat wanted. She put the cat down as she went to bring some food. She gave it the food. The cat suddenly looked more happy. " Aww... How did you knew that it's hungry?" George asked as he pat the cat. " Well first of , I think her pronounce is she or her and also I don't know... I just want to give it to her " she smiled awkwardly. " Oh ok " George smiled. " May I ask her name ?" Kate asked. " Oh her name is Bella. " George said excitedly. " Ok I see "

Karl walked out as he said " Kate ! I already made the new room. You should take a look " . " Oh ! Ok !! I love to see new room of mine. " She yelled as suddenly she ran away to look at that room. Her speech was like a flash of light.

" Ummm..." Karl was dump found and George laughed at her reaction.

...

When she arrived the room , it was big enough for her. She looked at the room excitedly.

" Yay ! A room for me !" She said. Then she laid down the bed.

But suddenly her joy was faint away. She slowly looked at the shadow. She got out as she stepped on it. The shadow started to move and form into a person.

" Oh wow... How Sharp of you " Joe said. " The f**k you want ?" She asked. " All I want is Karl and it's none of your business!" The shadow then showed up as it went towards to Kate. Kate dodged it as she cut the shadow with her bare hand. " What ? How did you do that ?" Joe asked. She ran up to him fastly.

" Only a special person can do that " she said as she smiles at her sentence.

As soon she swing her arm. Joe's head was slip away from the body.

Joe yelled in pain. " I see... If you yelled in pain , it mean that you will be good .... Forever " she smiled. " No ! I can't be gone! I am IMMORTAL!" He yelled. " Well honey not anymore " she smirked as she stepped on his head. Then she blew his body up. " Jeez what a mess " she said. Then suddenly the portal showed up. There was a person who came out from that portal.

It was her friend , the woman 2.

" Oh hey ! Friend! Glad to see you here " Kate said excitedly. " Where is Joe's body ?" The woman 2 asked. " Oh I blew it up " Kate smiled as he proud of herself. The woman 2 sighed. " I was supposed to bring the body out of here but seemed you blew it up... I guess my work here is done " her friend said. " Oh yeah ! Why don't you clean it up !" Kate told her friend.

Her friend gave her a death stare. Her friend snapped her finger as all the blood flew and went to the portal. " Well that's it... Bye " her friend said.

" Bye ! We will see each other in the future... Or maybe sooner " she said. Her friend nodded her head.

Kate smiled as she watched her friend went into portal and the portal suddenly disappeared.

" Ahhh- what a relaxing day "

______________________________________

Sorry guy for this late chapter. I was supposed to write it last night. But I suddenly sleep white wrote it. Lol

And that's all.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone.

1268 words