mission

Third person pov:

George and Dream had a conversation about what happened. Then they heard the noise came from Nikki's room. Then suddenly they saw Karl , Sapnap and Quackity ran to Nikki's room. They followed them to Nikki's room.
They found Nikki laid on the floor. Karl rushed to put Nikki up. Then Dream found out their a poison on tea. Sapnap and Quackity tried to find more evidences. And George searched the poison .
" What kind of poison is it ?" George asked. Karl decided to see the poison. " I think it was the plant poison." Karl said. And he used his power to get the poison out of Nikki. It was success. Dream asked " then what kind of poison is it ?". " Well this plant is really dangerous. The poison can kill the heart with an hour. However we made it on time. " Karl answered. Then he threw the poison away. " Well then what happened to Nikki?" Sapnap asked. " Well I only know that it can make Nikki mute for an hour" . Karl said. And he picked Nikki and put her on the bed. " Wait ! Mute ??? But the concert will begin in one hour." George yelled. " Well we need a distraction " Karl said and looked at George. Everyone looked at George. " What do you mean ?" George said. " You are the one who distract the fans." Quackity said. " W...what ???" George yelled.

" Sapnap, you need to make George clothes and Quackity, you need to help George with singing." Karl said. " Dream, you will guard Nikki's room. " . Everyone agreed then they started do their own job." I think there will be a medicine that can help her " Karl said. " What is it ?" George asked. Karl used his magic to make a flower. Karl almost fainted when he made a flower. it need a lot of energy to make a rare flower or plant.

 it need a lot of energy to make a rare flower or plant

( Picture from Pinterest)
George said " woah.. it is so pretty". Then suddenly a string came out of no where take the flower. " Honk!!" Karl said. And look up to see a villain. The villain had red eye, black hair, and it was a cat ?
" Cat ? " Sapnap said. " What the hell Sapnap it's the villain" Dream yelled. " Yeah yeah and shut up Quackity" Sapnap said to Quackity who laughed at him.
" Well look who we have here ?" The villain said. " My name is Antfrost and nice to meet you " Antfrost said. " Oh hi-"." Shut the hell up and hand over the flower" George yelled which cut Karl of. " If you want this flower than come and get it. " Antfrost said and summoned the giant tiger. Karl used the poison leaves then threw it to the tiger. The tiger fell down and dream used the string to get Antfrost. Antfrost dodged it quickly. " Well you guy do your own job then I will get the flower" Karl said. Everyone nobbed.
Karl followed Antfrost until on the top of the stage. " I never know that how brave you are " Antfrost said. " Are you the leader of this group ?" Antfrost said." No I am not. In this group , Dream is our leader. " Karl said. Karl quickly threw the leaves to Antfrost . Antfrost quickly transformed to cat and ran quickly to Karl direction. Karl quickly dodged and tried to get the flower from Antfrost mouse. But he quickly dodged it and ran to other side. " Well you are really talent. " Antfrost said while transformed to his human form. He summon bees to attack Karl . Karl ran to dodge the bees . So he decided to ran Antfrost direction. Karl punched Antfrost as hard as he can to make Antfrost felt dizzy. Karl threw Antfrost in bee direction. " F**K!" Antfrost yelled then made bees disappear. " Well I never know that bees don't know their master " Karl said as he threw leaves at Antfrost. Antfrost blocked the attack . " Well you left me with no choice" Antfrost said then he raise his hand and his eyes grow red. " Raise my soldiers" Antfrost said with a creepy smile . Then the army of Antfrost came out from the ground and some came out from the sky. " Kill him and his friends" Antfrost said. Then the army started ran and some flew quickly at Karl direction. " You mother honker " Karl yelled. Then he ran to Antfrost direction. But his army blocked the way.

' honk!!' Karl thoughts.

______________________________________

Well so ummm...
What is your favorite flowers?;

And don't forget to eat and drink 😅🙂
And bye.

747 words