Fighting

Third person pov:

The fighting between god and a one person was really terrify.

" yay ! Left Kate left !!" Laugher yelled.

Kate then dodged the attack from left. The black one then ran towards Kate as he swing his hand to cut Kate's hand. Kate step back then formed into cat. She jumped on the god. The god almost caught her but she jumped to avoid them she transformed into dragon. As soon as she turned into dragon. She breathe fire at the god. The god cut the fire with his bare hand. Then Kate formed into her human form. " Oh wow... What a strong god... Just my type " she smirked. " I am sorry but I have no interest in you " the god replied then he made the portal for Kate went in. But she jumped to avoid it again.

" ahh... What a shame ...you should be mine " she giggled. " this is fighting between us so take it seriously not jokely !!" The black one yelled.

Laugher looked at another twin then moved to him . " hey !" She whispered. '' h-huh ? " the twin was surprised. " wanna take a bite ? And no worry there's no poison in the popcorn " laugher whispered. The twin looked at her then sighed " then don't mind if I do " he picked one popcorn and put it into his mouth. " Wow... It's quite delicious " he said. Laugher giggled. " I know right "

" I am laugher ! And you ?" Laugher asked. " oh umm I am $&@+) " the twin said. " well I have no idea what kind of language is that " laugher said. " it looks like it won't let us tell our name to you guy " the twin sighed. " I mean... The gods are suppose to be mystery so that why they can't tell their name to morals like me !" Laugher said. " well judge by your appearance... You are not moral, are you ?" The twin asked. Soon Laugher expression turned into serious. " ahh... Guess I hit the point " the twin smiled soon that smile turned into smirk.

" hah... You really want a fight , hub ??" Laugher said.

" shall we ?" The twin asked.

Laugher touched her mask then laughed out loud. " then let's do it !!" Her eyes light white through the mask. " hah ... That's what I thought" the twin said as his eyes also grew white.

Then the two went at each other. The twin pulled out the sword as he swing at Laugher. Laughter then pulled out the card. The card showed the undead picture. " come out and fight with me !!" Laugher yelled.

Then suddenly the arm showed up. The arms showed up one by one. Soon  the undead grew more and more.

Laugher laughed. " now let's see if you can handle this ?" Laugher laughed.

Then the twin ran at the undead and swing his sword at them. He then spined his body as the undead next to him was turned into pieces.

" hah ?" Laughter said

" this is going to be a tough fight , isn't it ?" Laugher smiled.

" If you think like that , then I won't let you be sad because of our fighting" the white one said as he pointed the sword at Laugher. The undead tried a sneak attack at him but his hand moved by itself and cut the undead to four pieces.

Laugher smiled.

Kate then made her hand formed into Laugher. She snapped her finger as the card showed up. The card showed the big fire ball picture. She threw the card at the black one. He pulled out his black sword and cut the card but as soon as he cut it, the card exploded. " hah...". " what a dirty trick you are trying to show " Kate smiled " thank ! I planned it before I wasn't even born " Kate said.

" what an idiot " the god went up to her as he swing the sword at her but Kate formed her hand into tiger and caught the sword as she broke it. " oops " she smirked. The god looked at her emotionless then he kicked her which caused her to blow away. Her back then showed the wing as it stopped her from blowing away. " amazing..." The god said as he clapped his hand. Kate bowed " thank you '' then her hand formed into Dream's hand. The string came out from her hand and caught the god. The god was being captured right now. But suddenly his twin showed up with the sword and cut the string off. " hah... That's not fair at all" Kate said. Laugher showed up as she threw the fire ball card at the twin.

The white one jumped over his twin and swing the sword at the card. The card blew up. The another twin pulled other twin as he covered his brother from the explode.

" what a protective brother... Meanwhile my sister would push me into the explode" Laugher said with a fake sob. " because it's for your own good " Kate said.b" and beside even her... Would do that to you so that you will be stronger since you are the youngest amount of us " Kate said as she rolled her eyes.

" hah... " the black one got up. Then the white one got up the same time too. " any injury?" Kate asked. " nope ! They are perfectly fine !" Laugher said then she laughed. Kate sighed. " you should be punish after this fighting " Kate said.

" hey ! I am not going to deal with the punishment you guy give to me. It was pretty terrify!!" Laugher said . Her words full of fear and worry. " jeez... Stop being dramatic. We only keep your card away " Kate said. " that's even worst than burn alive !!" Laugher shouted. " so noisy " Kate said. Laugher stopped as she hit Kate's hand then face the opposite of Kate. Kate sighed. " gosh..."

" I am surprised that you guy are strong as her but it's still lack " the black one said. The black one looked at the white one. The both twin nodded their head. Kate noticed their behavior. Then the white one summon the portal. As he went in. " h-hey !! We are not done yet !!" Kate yelled

" sorry but not sorry" the black one said then went after his twin . Kate was angry then she noticed that the portal started to get close. She formed her legs into cheetah and hold Laugher with her. Then she formed her hand into gorilla and threw laugher into the portal.

" weeeeeeee!" Laugher yelled then she flew in the portal

And Kate made it into the portal.

It seemed like they were at the back of Quackity's house. " haha..." Kate laughed. " now... Where will you go next ?" Kate asked as she glanced at the twin. " we will go in the house. " the god said and ran into the house. " laugher !!" Kate yelled. Laugher then quickly pulled out the card which was the trap card. The card touched the god then the god fell into the trap.

Kate walked towards them " now where do you think you are going?" Kate asked.

Laugher then yawned. " hah... What a boring day ... I just fought with a god like 8 minutes then I have to trap them ??". " hah... What a shame "

______________________________________

Yahoo !! Finally done with this one chapter!! Yay and also that all I want to say to you ... :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1232 words